WWE 2K14 - Realistic Improvements Thread
There are a number of small changes needed in this years WWE games that could on a whole make the experience far, far more enjoyable. These are some of the things I think NEED to happen and that the WWE gaming community need to pres 2K on.
1. FINALLY make it so that custom entrance themes are automatically set to the same volume as on disc themes and automatically get the arena effect. This really, really shouldn't be a lot to ask and would save people a lot of time and frustration.
2. Sort out those f**king CC servers once and for all.
3. Speed up the gameplay slightly, simple as. It's too slow and makes it feel unresponsive and low intensity.
4. Re-record the commentary, it's simply not acceptable. Not only do Cole and King sound like they've got their eyes glued to a script and are devoid of any sort of passion, but the actual script is awful as well. New, better commentary would make a huge difference to the atmosphere in game the same way the new crowd noises did in WWE '13.
5. Different levels of entrance pops. By this I mean rather than just "Boo" and "Cheer" have something like a 5 tier system - Strong Boo, Boo, Indifferent, Cheer, Mega cheer etc.
6. Make all on disc content available. During Attitude Era mode both Stone Cold and The Rock's themes change, yet you can't select both for their entrances. If it's on the disc, let us use it.
That's all that hits me off the top of my head atm, but what realistic (things that really shouldn't be too much to ask) changes would you like to see in WWE 2K14?