Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: I'M FROM WINNIPEG, YOU IDIOT!
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: WWE 2K14 - Realistic Improvements Thread
In terms of the wrestlers & little things that don't really matter that much:
1. If they can do this, which I doubt - Revamp Dolph's hair.
In real life, it's all over the place in matches, and the hair barely moves in matches in the game except for the little locks or whatever. And I hope they replace his old boots to his current boots.
2. Put the meathook clothesline in the game for Ryback.
3. Don't fuck up with the Superstar threads, please.
Let us be able to edit the sides of Punk's trunks again, let us be able to edit every design on Ryback's singlet because I hear that you can barely do that, I didn't get DLC but I saw some people complaining about how you can't edit much with his attire.
4. Update some of the guys's moveset. Update Ziggler's and make a new DDT just for him and put it in the signature part of his moveset. Revamp the Fame-Asser so it doesn't look too fast, it looks faster than how fast it really is in real life. Just update guys' movesets.
5. Add new taunts. Put Ziggler's slicking-back-of-the-hair thing in there that he always does. Put in some new Ryback taunts. And make some new wake-up taunts, especially for Sheamus.
And.. I don't know what else. I just hope they don't fuck up with The Shield models. If they mess up their entrance, oh well, shit happens.
The problem with the WWE games is that most or half of the wrestler's movesets/entrances etc aren't so current. So 5 or 3 months after the game is released, stuff IRL looks so much different than how it is in the game. It sucks sometimes. I also hope they let us make custom #1 contender matches in Universe Mode.
Last edited by Eulonzo; 05-16-2013 at 02:12 AM.