Re: New TNA Impact Wrestling Video Game by Activision!!?
What they need to do. Not just go for the WWE throne day one, go at it with a practical approach. In a years time, if they master the gameplay elements, they will have the ultimate wrestling game.
1. Focus on the gameplay, make it a fun and balanced game. Don't try and cram a bunch of rushed ideas and matches into the game. Just make the game fun, and focus on what happens during the match.
2. Make it open to expansions releasing for like $20-30.
3. Releasing new new wrestlers, arenas, attire packs, CAW apparel, story modes, creat-a-features, weapons, match types, etc. Every month.
4. Don't just make it a 3 DLC Pack deal, make it the core of the game. Constantly expand your game, too many developers are already focused on the next game.
5. Don't make a new game for 2+ years, keep updating this one.
I am sick of the annual releases of these games, hopefully the TNA games dont become another one of those games. The only reason I suck it up and buy a lot of these games is because the online community dies after the new one comes out, but its always the same experience. Games like Madden & WWE '13, well pretty much every sports game could just be updated the next year rather than a new game.