Instead of digging up a year old thread, I figured I would create a new one. I'm looking to develop a PBBG (Persistent Browser-Based Game) based off the pro wrestling industry. I'm aware The Wrestling Game (TWG) exists and have spent some time with it. Same goes for Total Extreme Warfare (TEW) and the WWE console series. Each game seems to be limited in various areas.
I would like to hear some suggestions on what YOU
think would be in the ultimate wrestling game.
- This game will be entirely web based and friendly for all smart phones and web browsers.
- Text-based with just enough graphics to keep people interested, allowing a speedy web game experience.
- Influenced by the late 90's text-based sim, Extreme Warfare Revenge for it's perfect marriage of in-depth and ease of use approach.
- Developed by an independent wrestler that knows the true business.
- Create a wrestler and take them to the top of the industry. Begin as an independent worker rising through the ranks, getting bookings wherever you can, training, and honing your craft on your way to the big leagues.
- Become the next pro wrestling mastermind by running your own wrestling promotion. Start your small regional promotion and take it to a global corporation.
- Advanced match sim engine that will output organic match results.