JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League - Page 17 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #161 of 188 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Late 90's
Posts: 125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuulDK View Post
Match 4
Tensai vs. The Rock

Ending: Taking Tensai’s size into matter, and after a sneak attack before the match on Rock from Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rock didn’t have an easy time to say the least. But after a lot of trouble, Rock managed to hit the Rock Bottom out of nowhere and get the pin.
Alright Stone Cold!



Also, I'll go ahead and pick Raven on ECW as my 3rd superstar and to have one on each show if I'm still able to do so.

WeaverOfNightmares is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #162 of 188 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
JuulDK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 4,103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaverOfNightmares View Post
Alright Stone Cold!



Also, I'll go ahead and pick Raven on ECW as my 3rd superstar and to have one on each show if I'm still able to do so.
You've got him
JuulDK is offline  
post #163 of 188 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Greatness Personified
 
Morningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,175
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Hey the champion Brock Lesnar ain't in the card? 1
I wanted to F5 Rock's candy ass!


Morningstar is offline  
post #164 of 188 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 06:55 PM
Don't give up on the gravy
 
Original Christmas Name's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 12,317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
                     
Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Captain Charisma was lower in the card than Stephanie McMahon? I smell an invasion coming.

Also, can I get Sin Cara on the Raw brand.

Original Christmas Name is online now  
post #165 of 188 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
JuulDK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 4,103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

RAW
Year 1 - Week 2

Match 1
Tag Team

New Age Outlaws vs. Primo and Epico

Ending: Primo and Epico tried with their high flying stuff, but in the end the WWE Tag Team Champions pulled off the win when Road Dogg pinned Primo after the Pumphandle Falling Powerslam.

Match 2
Aksana vs. Natalya

Ending: A pretty one sided match where Natalya made Aksana tap out in the Sharpshooter to get the victory.

Match 3
Tag Team

Alex Riley and Mason Ryan vs. Michael McGillicutty and JTG

Ending: The team of Riley and Ryan picked up the win as Ryan ended the match by planting JTG with the Full Nelson Slam to get the win.

Match 4
Brodus Clay vs. The Miz

Ending: In a good equal sided match, both Clay and Miz got their finishers reversed once, but in the end the cocky Miz managed to plant the big Intercontinental Champion with the Skull Crushing Finale and get the win in Brodus’ first match since becoming champion.

Main Event
CM Punk w/ Paul Heyman vs. Triple H

Ending: An awesome main event that had everything. Before the match, SmackDown’s World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar for some reason joined the commentary. On two separate occasions Triple H hit the Pedigree on Punk, but both times the referee was distracted from counting, first by Heyman and then by Lesnar. Punk finally hit the GTS on the WWE Champion, but Triple H kicked out in the very last second. Triple H managed to hit a third Pedigree, and this time got the win. After the match, Triple H though was attacked for whatever reason by Lesnar.
JuulDK is offline  
post #166 of 188 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Six Point Terror
 
theDJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 894
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuulDK View Post
RAW
Year 1 - Week 2

Match 1
Tag Team

New Age Outlaws vs. Primo and Epico

Ending: Primo and Epico tried with their high flying stuff, but in the end the WWE Tag Team Champions pulled off the win when Road Dogg pinned Primo after the Pumphandle Falling Powerslam.

Match 2
Aksana vs. Natalya

Ending: A pretty one sided match where Natalya made Aksana tap out in the Sharpshooter to get the victory.

Match 3
Tag Team

Alex Riley and Mason Ryan vs. Michael McGillicutty and JTG

Ending: The team of Riley and Ryan picked up the win as Ryan ended the match by planting JTG with the Full Nelson Slam to get the win.

Match 4
Brodus Clay vs. The Miz

Ending: In a good equal sided match, both Clay and Miz got their finishers reversed once, but in the end the cocky Miz managed to plant the big Intercontinental Champion with the Skull Crushing Finale and get the win in Brodus’ first match since becoming champion.

Main Event
CM Punk w/ Paul Heyman vs. Triple H

Ending: An awesome main event that had everything. Before the match, SmackDown’s World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar for some reason joined the commentary. On two separate occasions Triple H hit the Pedigree on Punk, but both times the referee was distracted from counting, first by Heyman and then by Lesnar. Punk finally hit the GTS on the WWE Champion, but Triple H kicked out in the very last second. Triple H managed to hit a third Pedigree, and this time got the win. After the match, Triple H though was attacked for whatever reason by Lesnar.
Let's go MIZ. Next IC Champion!!!!!!!


Hit me up on that Twitta Muhchine @LTxDJK
theDJK is offline  
post #167 of 188 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 04:30 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
TigerBoy979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Could I have Elijah Burke from ECW, Hunico from SmackDown and Natalya as a Diva please?Thanks.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post18085018

Sheamus and Mark Henry battle for the right to face Triple H this Sunday at Extreme Rules as Monday Night Raw is now posted!
TigerBoy979 is offline  
post #168 of 188 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 06:04 AM Thread Starter
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
JuulDK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 4,103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBoy979 View Post
Could I have Elijah Burke from ECW, Hunico from SmackDown and Natalya as a Diva please?Thanks.
Sure you can You can still pick a RAW superstar too, if you want??
JuulDK is offline  
post #169 of 188 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Shazam!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Is it possible to have both Michael McGillicutty and David Otunga and have them reunite as a tag team on the Raw brand?

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic201700_5.gif
Shazam! is offline  
post #170 of 188 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
JuulDK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 4,103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
Is it possible to have both Michael McGillicutty and David Otunga and have them reunite as a tag team on the Raw brand?
It's only possible to pick an existing tag team
JuulDK is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome