JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 04:18 PM   #91 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 63
dango
Default Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuulDK View Post


But I'll move her to RAW, but she won't be a part of the Off-Universe Titltes Tournament, since the matches has already been booked.
Can we get a rundown of the first round matches for each title? Or are they gonna be surprises?
dango is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #92 (permalink)
Greatness Personified
 
Morningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,175
Morningstar Morningstar Morningstar Morningstar Morningstar
Default Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuulDK View Post


No I didn't, because you chose her to be on the Attitude brand when that was a part of my Universe. But you haven't chosen to have her put on RAW after I removed the brand again

But I'll move her to RAW, but she won't be a part of the Off-Universe Titltes Tournament, since the matches has already been booked.
No pal, I actually did told ya I wanted her on RAW. Look: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12256941-post47.html

It's ok though.
__________________

Morningstar is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #93 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
JuulDK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 4,083
JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK
Default Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
Can we get a rundown of the first round matches for each title? Or are they gonna be surprises?
My plan was to watch the computer play the first round matches (not sim them), and then write the results in here before advancing to next round. But if you guys want, I can post the brackets in here now, and then post the results when they're done??
JuulDK is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #94 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
JuulDK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 4,083
JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK
Default Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
No pal, I actually did told ya I wanted her on RAW. Look: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12256941-post47.html

It's ok though.
Damn... You sure did :/ Well, she's in the tournament then
JuulDK is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 05:03 PM   #95 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 63
dango
Default Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuulDK View Post


My plan was to watch the computer play the first round matches (not sim them), and then write the results in here before advancing to next round. But if you guys want, I can post the brackets in here now, and then post the results when they're done??
I would like that. I like to try to guess who's gonna win things like that.
dango is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 05:37 PM   #96 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
JuulDK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 4,083
JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK
Default Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

By demand, here comes the brackets of the first round of the Off-Universe Titles Tournament:

RAW

WWE Championship

Triple H vs. CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Daniel Bryan
Kane vs. Ryback


Intercontinental Championship

David Otunga vs. The Miz
Santino Marella vs. Zack Ryder
Kofi Kingston vs. Brodus Clay
R-Truth vs. Jack Swagger


WWE Tag Team Championships

Team Cobro vs. Team Hell No
The Dudleys vs. New Age Outlaws
Primo & Epico vs. Los Luchadores


Divas Championship

Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix
Kharma vs. Natalya
Kaitlyn vs. AJ Lee
Eve vs. Lita



ECW

ECW Championship

Rob Van Dam vs. Bobby Lashley
Chris Jericho vs. Big Daddy V
Sabu vs. Tommy Dreamer
Taz vs. JBL


Hardcore Championship

Rhyno vs. Balls Mahoney
The Sandman vs. Justin Credible
Stevie Richards vs. Raven
The Boogeyman vs. Kevin Thorn



SmackDown

World Heavyweight Championship

Mark Henry vs. Sheamus
Randy Orton vs. Diamond Dallas Page
Big Show vs. Wade Barrett
Alberto Del Rio vs. Brock Lesnar


United States Championship

Damien Sandow vs. Ezekiel Jackson
Cody Rhodes vs. Drew McIntyre
Christian vs. Tensai
Antonio Cesaro vs. Justin Gabriel


World Tag Team Championships

Prime Time Players vs. Hunico & Camacho
3MB vs. Rhodes Scholars
Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd vs. The Usos


Women's Championship

Francine vs. Layla
Tamina vs. Ariel
Alicia Fox vs. Stephanie McMahon
Beulah vs. Jazz



Feel free to come with predictions
JuulDK is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 05:46 PM   #97 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
AirTroublein619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 653
AirTroublein619 AirTroublein619 AirTroublein619
Default Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuulDK View Post
By demand, here comes the brackets of the first round of the Off-Universe Titles Tournament:

RAW

WWE Championship

Triple H vs. CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Daniel Bryan
Kane vs. Ryback


Intercontinental Championship

David Otunga vs. The Miz
Santino Marella vs. Zack Ryder
Kofi Kingston vs. Brodus Clay
R-Truth vs. Jack Swagger


WWE Tag Team Championships

Team Cobro vs. Team Hell No
The Dudleys vs. New Age Outlaws
Primo & Epico vs. Los Luchadores


Divas Championship

Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix
Kharma vs. Natalya
Kaitlyn vs. AJ Lee
Eve vs. Lita



ECW

ECW Championship

Rob Van Dam vs. Bobby Lashley
Chris Jericho vs. Big Daddy V
Sabu vs. Tommy Dreamer
Taz vs. JBL


Hardcore Championship

Rhyno vs. Balls Mahoney
The Sandman vs. Justin Credible
Stevie Richards vs. Raven
The Boogeyman vs. Kevin Thorn



SmackDown

World Heavyweight Championship

Mark Henry vs. Sheamus
Randy Orton vs. Diamond Dallas Page
Big Show vs. Wade Barrett
Alberto Del Rio vs. Brock Lesnar


United States Championship

Damien Sandow vs. Ezekiel Jackson
Cody Rhodes vs. Drew McIntyre
Christian vs. Tensai
Antonio Cesaro vs. Justin Gabriel


World Tag Team Championships

Prime Time Players vs. Hunico & Camacho
3MB vs. Rhodes Scholars
Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd vs. The Usos


Women's Championship

Francine vs. Layla
Tamina vs. Ariel
Alicia Fox vs. Stephanie McMahon
Beulah vs. Jazz



Feel free to come with predictions
My predictions in bold.
__________________


1x Tag Team Champ (with Sonic Slash) as Air-Slash
1x Tag Team Champ (with New Guy) as New Trouble

Join the Forum Championship, a pay-per-view prediction contest!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mitb/8...oney-bank.html
AirTroublein619 is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 06:49 PM   #98 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,703
legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

taz ftw, and lets go beth and swagger
__________________
legendmaker2 is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #99 (permalink)
Greatness Personified
 
Morningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,175
Morningstar Morningstar Morningstar Morningstar Morningstar
Default Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Very nice that all my guys (Stone Cold, Brock Lesnar & RVD) are going for the top championship for their respective brand! Excited for this!
__________________

Morningstar is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 08:09 PM   #100 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
JuulDK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 4,083
JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK JuulDK
Default Re: JuulDK's WWE '13 Universe Sim League

Okay, so the following are the results from the first round of the Off-Universe Titles Tournament:

RAW

WWE Championship

Triple H defeats CM Punk w/ Paul Heyman
Dolph Ziggler defeats John Cena
Stone Cold Steve Austin defeats Daniel Bryan
Ryback defeats Kane


Intercontinental Championship

The Miz defeats David Otunga
Santino Marella defeats Zack Ryder
Brodus Clay defeats Kofi Kimgston
Jack Swagger defeats R-Truth


WWE Tag Team Championships

Team Hell No defeats Team Cobro
New Age Outlaws defeats The Dudleys
Primo & Epico defeats Los Luchadores


Divas Championship

Beth Phoenix defeats Kelly Kelly
Kharma defeats Natalya
Kaitlyn defeats AJ Lee
Lita defeats Eve



ECW

ECW Championship

Rob Van Dam defeats Bobby Lashley
Big Daddy V defeats Chris Jericho
Sabu defeats Tommy Dreamer
JBL defeats Taz


Hardcore Championship

Balls Mahoney defeats Rhyno
The Sandman defeats Justin Credible
Raven defeats Stevie Richards
Kevin Thorn defeats The Boogeyman



SmackDown

World Heavyweight Championship

Sheamus defeats Mark Henry
Randy Orton defeats Diamond Dallas Page
Big Show defeats Wade Barrett
Brock Lesnar defeats Alberto Del Rio w/ Ricardo Rodriguez


United States Championship

Ezekiel Jackson defeats Damien Sandow
Drew McIntyre defeats Cody Rhodes
Christian defeats Tensai
Justin Gabriel defeats Antonio Cesaro


World Tag Team Championships

Prime Time Players defeats Hunico & Camacho
3MB defeats Rhodes Scholars
Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd defeats The Usos


Women's Championship

Layla defeats Francine
Tamina defeats Ariel
Alicia Fox defeats Stephanie McMahon
Jazz defeats Beulah



The brackets for the semi finals, plus results from both the semi finals and finals, will come tomorrow.
JuulDK is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios