Official WWE 13 Thread - Page 96 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #951 of 5818 (permalink) Old 08-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
JT Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 626
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver-94 View Post
Do you have to complete the Attitude Era mode to unlock all the AE wrestlers?
It's likely but we don't know yet.

Sig Credit=Abk

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #952 of 5818 (permalink) Old 08-19-2012, 01:04 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I always wondered how much space a complete wrestler with entrance, theme and moveset needs. I mean we know the guys from thq are lazy assholes so I guess they could theoretical put every wrestler they had in the last years in games in this game aswell.
Patrick Bateman is offline  
post #953 of 5818 (permalink) Old 08-19-2012, 02:29 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
NearFall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,309
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

For realism attacks to Kevin Nash's quads should do triple damage



Thanks Punk

Quote:
Ryan Reeves ‏@Ryback22 2m
I call dibs on GTS, Pepsi Plunge and running knee in corner. I am sure Sheamus will take the rest.
NearFall is offline  
post #954 of 5818 (permalink) Old 08-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
JamesCurtis24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: PEI, Canada
Posts: 2,303
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

NVM. It appears that the attitude era stuff is largely based around the Survivor Series PPV. Like whatever a superstar was at that PPV is how they'll appear in game because they have Mick Foley with the schitzophrenic theme but his white shirt and tie.


"I am the Devil himself, and all of you stupid mindless people fell for it"

Last edited by JamesCurtis24; 08-19-2012 at 03:13 PM.
JamesCurtis24 is offline  
post #955 of 5818 (permalink) Old 08-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 2,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Hmmmm roster looks pretty decent but it's annoying the likes of A-Ry aren't in and as much as I hate the fucker I'm shocked Ryback isn't in either.

Also desperately hope they improve some of the likenesses. Booker T, Lesnar and The Rock were just horrendous on WWE '12
NathWFC is offline  
post #956 of 5818 (permalink) Old 08-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Taking orders from THE MACHINE
 
#ROOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Wherever the machine sends me
Posts: 19,986
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Booker T looked better than ever last year!

Wish they'd release HD versions of some of the older games. Not just on there own, but along with the new ones every year. SD 2 in HD would be awesome, same with HCTP. Maybe even release some of the console exclusive ones in HD across all platforms (DOR 1 and 2 on PS3 in HD? FUCK YEAH).

Edit: By not on their own, I mean as the only WWE game release that year. So for example, SD 2 HD AND WWE '14 next year. Not packaged together or anything either lol.
#ROOT is offline  
post #957 of 5818 (permalink) Old 08-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
DoubleDeckerBar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8,163
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Also, I have to say I'm surprised you haven't said anything about Sandow being in the game yet.
Was more focused on the attitude era part of the game, that's probably the reason I'm buying it tbh. As for Sandow, fucking delighted he got in, his interaction with Punk was awesome and hopefully a sign of things to come in his future. I've said for weeks that Sandow's the best active Superstar in the company right now so in my opinion he HAD to be in. I just hope his model isn't half arsed like a lot of DLC sometimes is, I hated Barrett's model in SVR11.

Oh, and the robe, that has to be in or his entire character is ruined for me, although they seem to be putting more effort into entrance attires this year, Miz and Cody have their jackets, Ryder has his phone lol so if they can get those in surely they can get Sandow's robe, especially considering it's an integral (Egyptian cotton ) part of his character.

It's a shame Dolph didn't get his pink shirt but that's just me nitpicking.

Quote:
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.


- Batista
DoubleDeckerBar is offline  
post #958 of 5818 (permalink) Old 08-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Grabbin' Dat Gem
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Weekly Planet
Posts: 74,996
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathWFC View Post
as much as I hate the fucker I'm shocked Ryback isn't in either.
He will be. Cory Ledesma confirmed on Twitter that there will be more DLC.

Quote:
Cory Ledesma
‏@RealCoryLedesma

We are excited about announcing more DLC Superstars and Divas in the next few weeks!

5:00 PM - 18 Aug 12
Quote:
Was more focused on the attitude era part of the game, that's probably the reason I'm buying it tbh. As for Sandow, fucking delighted he got in, his interaction with Punk was awesome and hopefully a sign of things to come in his future. I've said for weeks that Sandow's the best active Superstar in the company right now so in my opinion he HAD to be in. I just hope his model isn't half arsed like a lot of DLC sometimes is, I hated Barrett's model in SVR11.
I think it probably was. I mean, they could've just shown a picture of him as DLC like they did with AJ, but the fact that they actually had him come out and announce it himself says to me that they're high on him. He's getting a lot of exposure right now.

I completely agree that he had to be in the game, because he is the best right now. I hope the model's good too.

Quote:
Oh, and the robe, that has to be in or his entire character is ruined for me, although they seem to be putting more effort into entrance attires this year, Miz and Cody have their jackets, Ryder has his phone lol so if they can get those in surely they can get Sandow's robe, especially considering it's an integral (Egyptian cotton ) part of his character.
Can't argue with that. Although I'll be using him even if it's not in, just because he's too damn good of a wrestler for me not to.

Quote:
It's a shame Dolph didn't get his pink shirt but that's just me nitpicking.
I guess they figured he looked gay enough as it is.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:


Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 08-19-2012 at 03:59 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #959 of 5818 (permalink) Old 08-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Why didn't they include the fulltime regulars e.g. Ryback in the regular game? Why do they have to be DLC? Or is this just a way for the fuckers to get more money?

BULLY is offline  
post #960 of 5818 (permalink) Old 08-19-2012, 05:23 PM
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
DoubleDeckerBar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8,163
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I hope Ryback makes it, I imagine he'll be fun as fuck to use, lets face it, Jack Swagger ain't gonna squash himself It's a shame Morrison isn't in. I remember beating him unmercifully for about 30 minutes straight with Brock Lesnar on 12, was good fun.

Anybody got a good name for a JBL/ADR tag team? Money Inc just seems so unoriginal.

Quote:
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.


- Batista
DoubleDeckerBar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome