You mark that frame an 8, you're entering a world of pain.
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Gotham City
Favourite(s): Bryan Alvarez, Vince Verhei, Konnan, Steve Austin
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread
I'd LIKE to have both, ala Edge and Christian last year, I love having legit tag teams in the game, and the APA was one of my favourites, but to get JBL, I'll sacrifice a great tag team. JBL needs to be in.
If JBL is in the game, then nobody else is getting used on my system almost. JBL will be 99% of my WWE '13 gaming experience and the other 1% will be the rest of the roster.
105 - Flash & Arrow Premieres (Plus Gotham's Joker Twist)
The Flash and Arrow have returned to our TV screens so we get stuck into how the seasons kicked off. Plus we discuss the recent controversial Joker twist in Gotham, an Ant-man & Wasp movie, Lex Luthor news for Batman V Superman, a rumoured contender for the Boba Fett role, the Avengers: Infinity War budget and other things we say! Thanks as always for listening.
Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 06-20-2012 at 08:08 PM.