Re: Official WWE 13 Thread
Well then, I think I just had the glitchiest match I've ever had. I was Paul Wight with AE Jericho and '04 Cena vs my friend as Bradshaw with Farooq and Shamrock, 3 vs 3 elimination match. So far these have been very glitchy for me to the point where the matches haven't ended, but this time... woah.
- my friend jumped from the Announce table up... and came down on it putting himself through the table
- I first pinned Farooq, and he spent the rest of the match lying in the ring
- Jericho got the hottag and it zoomed in for the animation. My friend was hanging out near my ropes and as Jericho climbed into the ring, he punched him. Jericho then zoomed across the ring and went flying through the ropes
- My friend pinned Jericho, who then got up and knocked him down, putting him in the Liontamer to the point where he should've tapped before getting out and leaving the ring (that was pretty cool)
- Cole glitched up, repeating something along the lines of "And here comes the referee, the referee breaks it up, the ref starts the count" about 50 times in a row
- Shamrock apparently betrayed sides since he never once tried to break up pins and every time tagged in he just stood around before tagging out
- I too got pinned leaving Cena who apparently did not realize he was the legal man as he stood on the apron until counted out
- Instead of ending the match continued despite the only two left being my friend as Bradshaw and Shamrock (with Farooq lying in the ring). This has happened to me every 3 vs 3 elimination match so far.
- However this was the first time it wasn't just the AI at the end, so to see what would happen my friend tagged in Shamrock who then left and walked up the ramp. Just as the ref reached 5 Shamrock turned to run back but my friend attacked him until he was counted out. The match then ended, saying his team won via countout.
- During the victory cutscene, he and Shamrock celebrated on the ring with Farooq lying injured on the outside. The camera kept zooming in to nothing where the third guy should've been standing.
That was... interesting.
Last edited by dan the marino; 11-09-2012 at 07:43 PM.