Official WWE 13 Thread - Page 355 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3541 of 5818 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes
 
RyanPelley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belleville, Indiana
Posts: 15,079
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I love this game so far, but there are a few minor things that are bothering me, just being completely nitpicky.

- Austin won a match to retain his Title. He stood on the 2nd rope and was pumping his fist. WTF.

- Big Boss Man is missing his gloves!

- Would it be asking too much to add New Age Outlaws pre-DX attires? Just looked weird, playing a feud from late 1997, with Road Dogg decked in DX gear... Bugged me quite a bit.

- Austin's shirt at Judgment Day. They just made the white part red. Couldn't add his "Blood From a Stone" shirt?

- Why do all of Triple H's in game models look like they should be in WWE All Stars?


BERT "THE HATMAN" HORT

Last edited by RyanPelley; 11-02-2012 at 10:02 PM.
RyanPelley is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3542 of 5818 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 10:03 PM
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 23,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Got the game, solely for the Attitude Era mode, I saw the Rock video package they did with him wearing the 1999 Adidas tracksuit in the program with Mankind, sold me on the game. The system is still generic(although enjoyable if you play with other people), they pretty much ruined the game for me from about 2008 when they changed the entire gameplay and everything looks too controlled IMO, but I'm starting now the HBK story and it looks awesome with the video packages. For years I'm saying how they should do a Monday Night Wars game with Bischoff and Vince as RAW/Nitro owners with the original rosters in a special GM mode. This AE mode shows how great it can be. You need to complete one story to get the rest or it goes in order?

Hope to find some great Savage/Angle/Hogan/Goldberg/WolfpackNash/Hall/Flair/Sting/Hollywood Rock etc for download.

BTW, Rock's People's Elbow here is horrendous, don't know what so hard for them to take the perfect HCTP version.
There's already a really good Savage on the 360 in CC, if that's the system you're using. Think I saw a good Sting as well, haven't looked too deep yet though.



Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline  
post #3543 of 5818 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 10:10 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
There's already a really good Savage on the 360 in CC, if that's the system you're using. Think I saw a good Sting as well, haven't looked too deep yet though.
I'm on PS3 but thanks. Would love to see Savage in future games. WWF 87-92 or WCW/nWo 97-98.

Last edited by Rock316AE; 11-02-2012 at 10:13 PM.
Rock316AE is offline  
post #3544 of 5818 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanPelley View Post
I love this game so far, but there are a few minor things that are bothering me, just being completely nitpicky.

- Austin won a match to retain his Title. He stood on the 2nd rope and was pumping his fist. WTF.

- Big Boss Man is missing his gloves!

- Would it be asking too much to add New Age Outlaws pre-DX attires? Just looked weird, playing a feud from late 1997, with Road Dogg decked in DX gear... Bugged me quite a bit.

- Austin's shirt at Judgment Day. They just made the white part red. Couldn't add his "Blood From a Stone" shirt?

- Why do all of Triple H's in game models look like they should be in WWE All Stars?
Forget Triple H, look at Paul Wight's model

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #3545 of 5818 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
I'm on PS3 but thanks. Would love to see Savage in future games. WWF 87-92 or WCW/nWo 97-98.
Savage was in the last game as dlc, he had a glitched and shitty elbow though.

Some CAWs I've downloaded so far (360)

Chris Benoit, gamertag Kai Gon Jinn
Randy Savage (w/ extra Street Clothes Attire), gamertag LynxFATE
Sycho Sid (w/ extra Sid Justice attire), gamertag Busband1
RVD, gamertag SESVulture
Mr Perfect, gamertag Kai Gon Jinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!

Last edited by Ether; 11-02-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Ether is offline  
post #3546 of 5818 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 10:31 PM
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 23,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Savage was in the last game as dlc, he had a glitched and shitty elbow though.

Some CAWs I've downloaded so far (360)

Chris Benoit, gamertag Kai Gon Jinn
Randy Savage (w/ extra Street Clothes Attire), gamertag LynxFATE
Sycho Sid (w/ extra Sid Justice attire), gamertag Busband1
RVD, gamertag SESVulture
Mr Perfect, gamertag Kai Gon Jinn
That elbow drop was weird as hell. You had to hit it from the wrong direction for it to actually connect.



Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline  
post #3547 of 5818 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Humbled
 
123bigdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Ugh, seriously, Universe Mode is the EXACT same as last year. Rubbish
123bigdave is offline  
post #3548 of 5818 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

So what mid air finishers are there?
Rayfu is offline  
post #3549 of 5818 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 10:50 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Superkick
AA
GTS
RKO
Codebreaker
Tombstone I think
Chokeslam

Don't know the rest if there is any

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #3550 of 5818 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Buried SCOTT STEINER
 
Arcade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123bigdave View Post
Ugh, seriously, Universe Mode is the EXACT same as last year. Rubbish
I thought they added a lot of cutscenes this year. I haven't tried Universe Mode yet. I'm trying to do Attitude Era Mode to unlock everything first

http://i.imgur.com/3Apdo.jpg
Arcade is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome