Originally Posted by dxbender
That's the problem. Their roster has a limit of how many people can be on it, yet a game such as NHL, MLB, NFL have hundreds of guys combined per game.
The thing is, the wrestlers have much more detail to them than MLB/NFL/NHL/NBA. I do agree that I feel they could add more but I don't think near the level a sports game could.
My list of things I'd like:
- Let me climb on the announce table, PLZ. You've let me do it before.
- More impactful sounding chair shots, etc.
- Have different selling animations for different moves. I'd even be cool with just on finishers. It'd be cool to see someone get hit with an RKO and spike instead of just fall or get hit and start rolling or something.
- The ability to do moves off of different objects. This might be difficult but it'd be awesome to do the Disaster Kick off of the announce table or steel steps.
- T-shirts in the entrances. Even if they're a bit dated, please add this.
- Taunts with some audio. Like if you're about to do the GTS and do the taunt have Punk yell "BEST IN THE WORLD" or "GO TO SLEEP"
- A good ankle lock submission. Not a fan of the one from WWE '12. Give me a regular one or a good grapevined one.
- If I'm doing a backstage match, let me have the same moveset I do in a regular match. I really can't get into those at all.
- More springboard/diving and submission moves. I feel like there's stuff they can do with those that hasn't been done.
- I Quit Match (Although that could be tough too.
- Fix up some of the cell animations.
- GM mode, preferably but Universe with some tweaks would be cool too.
- In Universe, the ability to set up a run in for a match that you're actually competing in.
- Some place where you can set up a feud in Universe/GM and have the game focus around that feud instead of trying to force me to do Morrison/Kozlov ~___~
- Maybe cut down the injuries or at least give the ability to turn them off. Right now in my Universe: Cena, Morrison, Gabriel, Swagger, McIntyre, HBK, Guerrero and Barrett are all injured right now. There's been streaks where it's been fine but this is just irritating.