Official WWE 13 Thread - Page 250 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2491 of 5818 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 01:31 PM
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 23,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

They showed that footage of Ryback in WWE '13 during SD last night to hype the PPV. I was surprised too.



Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2492 of 5818 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Grabbin' Dat Gem
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Weekly Planet
Posts: 74,996
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Oh, it was footage from last night? Oh, fuck me, I didn't watch SmackDown, no wonder I didn't know. Now I look like an idiot for this.

Can you really blame me for skipping that piece of shit show?

What everyone really wants for Christmas:

Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #2493 of 5818 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
DoubleDeckerBar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8,163
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Oh, it was footage from last night? Oh, fuck me, I didn't watch SmackDown, no wonder I didn't know. Now I look like an idiot for this.

Can you really blame me for skipping that piece of shit show?
It was a decent show to be honest, Barrett did a great interview about being next in line for a Title shot, his match with Sheamus was very good also.

Personally that was the only reason why I watched action wise, but JBL was on commentary, and I ain't missing that, he makes an average show seem great. I didn't feel bored watching it at all other than the divas match.

Anyway, that arab guy on youtube has started uploading the attitude era mode. Click if you don't mind spoilers. (although technically they aren't as it's an exact replica on what has already happened in real life)


Quote:
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.


- Batista
DoubleDeckerBar is offline  
post #2494 of 5818 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 01:39 PM
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 23,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Edit: @Tyrion Not at all.

Barrett had a pretty solid match though. And JBL owns on commentary still.



Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline  
post #2495 of 5818 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 01:39 PM
#FunFact™
 
Aidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 7,297
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

It's kind of mind-boggling that they didn't include the marching considering that he does the march every time, but it's not disappointing. I'm still questioning their DLC release schedule when they clearly finished all the DLC months ago. I don't like game companies that offer "post release" DLC that was developed at the same time as the game and could easily be included. It feels like they are stealing money from me by holding stuff out of a game I bought.
Aidan is offline  
post #2496 of 5818 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Grabbin' Dat Gem
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Weekly Planet
Posts: 74,996
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
It was a decent show to be honest, Barrett did a great interview about being next in line for a Title shot, his match with Sheamus was very good also.
Ha! We'll see about that. Even if he does get the title shot he's losing because Ziggler has the case. There's no chance at all he wins due to that, so I'm not in the least excited.

I didn't feel the match was worth watching because he jobbed, which has taken his return's status from "one foot in the grave" to "on the highway to hell". I'm definitely not going to waste my time watching him be Sheamus's bitch. Not to mention, and you probably don't know this because I only mentioned it once, I hate, hate, HATE Lumberjack matches. Literally every single one ends up in a stupid brawl, and the concept makes no sense. People are set up in the ring to keep people out....ok, we have the fucking cage match for that.

Quote:
Personally that was the only reason why I watched action wise, but JBL was on commentary, and I ain't missing that, he makes an average show seem great. I didn't feel bored watching it at all other than the divas match.
I honestly thought about watching it just for JBL's commentary, and I'm ashamed I didn't. Doubly so since I'm probably a bigger JBL mark than you are.

Quote:
Anyway, that arab guy on youtube has started uploading the attitude era mode. Click if you don't mind spoilers. (although technically they aren't as it's an exact replica on what has already happened in real life)
That's pretty amazing to think about. A game that can't have spoilers because we already saw it in real life, lol.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:


Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 10-20-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #2497 of 5818 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 01:55 PM
(Come Get It)
 
Miss Kana's Christmas Party's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,994
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Is Last Chancery in the game? That's the only piece missing to make a perfect Austin Aries?

Miss Kana's Christmas Party is offline  
post #2498 of 5818 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Grabbin' Dat Gem
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Weekly Planet
Posts: 74,996
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightedge891 View Post
Is Last Chancery in the game? That's the only piece missing to make a perfect Austin Aries?
We haven't seen all 300 new moves, so anything is possible, but looking at the move, I would very much guess not. The closest thing to it as a substitute would be Cattle Mutilation, which is in the game, but working the arms as opposed to the head would change your entire match strategy.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:

Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #2499 of 5818 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 02:01 PM
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,429
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid180 View Post
It's kind of mind-boggling that they didn't include the marching considering that he does the march every time, but it's not disappointing. I'm still questioning their DLC release schedule when they clearly finished all the DLC months ago. I don't like game companies that offer "post release" DLC that was developed at the same time as the game and could easily be included. It feels like they are stealing money from me by holding stuff out of a game I bought.
in fairness, I'd say a large portion of the DLC you pay for from other games after theyve been released was most likely ready to be released with the game itself. DLC/Microtransactions are the future of the gaming industry.
Ziggler Mark is offline  
post #2500 of 5818 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 02:01 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
kokepepsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 6,444
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

man you guys bitch and complain about everything

Then again I was bitching about Austins title entrance.
But that is the only thing I cared about that they fix... rest is alright

kokepepsi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome