I'm going to make my weekly shows Over The Limit (Monday) and Velocity (Thursday) with XFL (Saturday) as the minor show just for the hell of it. I love Universe mode and the ability to be a little creative with how you do stuff.
A lot of other small bits from Cory's Twitter Q&A overnight:
- In Attitude Era mode, cage/table/ladder colours updated to match era
- No John Cena pink attire
- APA attires are in
- Main menu screen will have superstar themes in background
- No GM option for each Universe show
- Draft still in for Universe mode
- There is an order for the Attitude Era mode, which I assume means you finish one strand, thus unlocking the next strand
- No incarnation of American Badass Undertaker
- No option to uncensor Stone Cold's finger
- Hundreds of new scenes in story designer
- Orton is 92 overall (how does this compare to previous years?)
- KOTR is single competitors only, not tag teams
- Divas Tag Team title is possible under the championship creator
- Triple Threat Tag match not possible
- Edge's Rated R WWE Championship is in
- Halftime Heat is an empty arena
- Created arenas can be used online
- Faarooq does not have NOD attire
Finally, something I've been particularly curious about:
Meh. A few interesting new features, but not a whole lot. Still, will experiment with what there is and be one of the few who put quite a bit of effort into an otherwise undermined mode in the last game.
Originally Posted by " @_AlexHirsch"
More Monsters! More Mystery! More Mabel! Gravity Falls Season 2 Premieres Summer 2014 #MysteryTwins