WWE '12 - Page 693 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 03-18-2012, 09:14 AM   #6921 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Philly
Posts: 4,995
-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000
Default Re: WWE '12

I think I'm done with the game. I didn't even finish the RTWM as it started terrible with those stupid backstage brawls. Then I tried to Play Universe mode (this was back in November) and I wanted to download shitloads of wrestlers and arenas -servers didn't work. Come December - servers don't work. Come patch - servers dont work. Last week - servers dont work.

This gotta be the most pathetic excuse of a server ever. They make 2ksports look like EA in comp. with this crap. Even if I connect to creation community I cant search or browse past page 1, every time there's a lost connection -> back to starting screen, wait another minute to log in to be kicked again.

I have maybe 10 wrestlers and that's because they were on the 1st page of community creations, God forbid that I can actually use the search engine and download any not included wrestler under WWE contract, all I can is to hope that someone else other than Y2J, Kurt, Goldberg, Jeff, TNA arena, ROH arena will be highlighted on page 1.

(its not because of my connection, I played dozens of other games lag free)

Fuck you THQ, and fuck the day I bought Fan Axxess for this p.o.s.

/rant
-Extra- is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #6922 (permalink)
If at first you don't succeed, quit.
 
APEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England
Posts: 3,176
APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
I think I'm done with the game. I didn't even finish the RTWM as it started terrible with those stupid backstage brawls. Then I tried to Play Universe mode (this was back in November) and I wanted to download shitloads of wrestlers and arenas -servers didn't work. Come December - servers don't work. Come patch - servers dont work. Last week - servers dont work.

This gotta be the most pathetic excuse of a server ever. They make 2ksports look like EA in comp. with this crap. Even if I connect to creation community I cant search or browse past page 1, every time there's a lost connection -> back to starting screen, wait another minute to log in to be kicked again.

I have maybe 10 wrestlers and that's because they were on the 1st page of community creations, God forbid that I can actually use the search engine and download any not included wrestler under WWE contract, all I can is to hope that someone else other than Y2J, Kurt, Goldberg, Jeff, TNA arena, ROH arena will be highlighted on page 1.

(its not because of my connection, I played dozens of other games lag free)

Fuck you THQ, and fuck the day I bought Fan Axxess for this p.o.s.

/rant
You say its not your connection.
If its not...

Why have I had no conection problems for months now and i'm on it everyday?

I wouldnt blame the game entirely.
__________________
APEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:53 PM   #6923 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Philly
Posts: 4,995
-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
You say its not your connection.
If its not...

Why have I had no conection problems for months now and i'm on it everyday?

I wouldnt blame the game entirely.
I don't know what's your situation, but on any other game I usually have full quality connection and haven't experienced lag ever on any game (unless it's some f'd up situation like intentional lag by other side or sth) other than this one. I would and I do blame this game entirely.
-Extra- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #6924 (permalink)
If at first you don't succeed, quit.
 
APEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England
Posts: 3,176
APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000APEX 5501 - 6000
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
I don't know what's your situation, but on any other game I usually have full quality connection and haven't experienced lag ever on any game (unless it's some f'd up situation like intentional lag by other side or sth) other than this one. I would and I do blame this game entirely.
Its pretty strange though.
I guess its just luck.
Mine works everytime without fail.
__________________
APEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #6925 (permalink)
The Face Of The Company
 
dxbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18,231
dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501
Default Re: WWE '12

It makes 2K look like EA Sports? That's supposed to be a compliment or an insult?

Cause if you've played NHL12, you'll think that's the biggest insult possible. Of all the "12" games I've played this year, NHL12 is at the bottom of my list. WWE12 is 2nd last. At the top is MLB12!

WWE servers are way worse than EA, but 2K are better than EA.
__________________
dxbender is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #6926 (permalink)
Backyard Wrestling
 
Christiangotcrewed's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 403
Christiangotcrewed 101 - 250Christiangotcrewed 101 - 250
Default Re: WWE '12

Im having problems with the dam server two even pluged in a cable so im not using wireless internet on the game and still can get anything not even fn Goldberg on the first page.
__________________
Masked kane is back. you finish his Orton and ill

Wont remove until

Zack Ryder regains his u.s tittle.

Dolph Ziggler wins the wwe tittle
Christiangotcrewed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:58 AM   #6927 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Philly
Posts: 4,995
-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
WWE servers are way worse than EA, but 2K are better than EA.
You obviously have never played any NBA 2K to come with such a bold statement. Nevermind...
-Extra- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:46 AM   #6928 (permalink)
Still Real To Me, Dammit!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 31
drixxy 0 - 49
Default Re: WWE '12

this game is stupid...
__________________
http://www.hiphopside.com
drixxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:45 AM   #6929 (permalink)
.
 
Tomkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: S-O-T
Posts: 1,813
Tomkin 1001 - 1500Tomkin 1001 - 1500Tomkin 1001 - 1500Tomkin 1001 - 1500Tomkin 1001 - 1500Tomkin 1001 - 1500Tomkin 1001 - 1500Tomkin 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WWE '12

Picked the game up the other day, haven't had much time to play it but not that impressed from what I've seen so far. The gameplay seems so stiff and unrealistic still. Played five minutes of the RTWM and had to turn it off. Time to start universe mode if I can be arsed, just hope its abit better than last years. But can't see myself playing it for much longer unless I'm with mates and we get bored of fifa.

Needs a complete overhaul to the game engine. So slow! Prefer to use the stick for grapple moves as well rather than X.
Still waiting for GM mode to be brought back
__________________
Tomkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #6930 (permalink)
-
 
Mr.Cricket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 7,282
Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000
Default Re: WWE '12

This game gets really boring after a while.
__________________
Mr.Cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios