Re: WWE '12
Rented this game from Redbox last evening. I'm kinda on the fence, it's a good game, but the controls are O_o. Because of that i usually just watch the matches play out.
Universe Mode seems really cool... I've done the following
Raw (on Friday Nights)
- HBK has been feuding w/ Ziggler over the WWE title.. Ziggler won it at the Rumble and now must defend it at Elimination Chamber against, HBK, Edge, Taker, Cody & Miz
- Taker has been in a 3 way feud w/ Cody, Miz & Swagger. The former created a stable and I named them "The Misfits"
- Goldust, the Classic IC Champion has been feuding w/ Kofi and they had a stellar ladder match.
- HHH won the Rumble. I simm'd by mistake and he came out the winner. #SMH
- The Nation was created w/ Booker T, Henry, Otunga, & Ezekial. The plan was for them to feud w/ the Horsemen but I haven't been able to get online to DL those CAWS.
- Arn Anderson has been feuding w/ Nash over the WHC while also having matches w/ ADRio, Booker T & Vader.
- Otunga has been feuding w/ Eddie Guerrero and just beat him for the US title.
- Rey was feuding w/ Sin Cara but Sin was injured and I scrapped my plans for Rey.
I've created the following stables:
The Nation: Booker, Otunga, Henry & Ezekial
The Misfits: Miz, Cody & Swagger
The Boom Squad: Borne & Kingston
McMahon & Mason Ryan - to feud w/ HBK in a few months..