WWE '12 - Page 550 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 12-12-2011, 06:37 PM   #5491 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,635
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuulDK View Post
I hate the fact that one of my main feuds is on RAW and started with Triple H feuding against Slater (who's on SmackDown), then Slater turned face and now Triple H and Slater takes turn to feud with Gabriel (who's also on SmackDown)....
Try having a sheamus vs mark henry feud turn into a tyson kidd and mark henry (face) vs Ezekiel Jackson and John Morrison (heel). I made kidd and henry tag champs. I need to start more feuds lol
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #5492 (permalink)
GOAT
 
Von Doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: @Mile High
Posts: 4,523
Von Doom probably won't be missedVon Doom probably won't be missedVon Doom probably won't be missedVon Doom probably won't be missedVon Doom probably won't be missedVon Doom probably won't be missedVon Doom probably won't be missedVon Doom probably won't be missedVon Doom probably won't be missedVon Doom probably won't be missedVon Doom probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE '12

Right so the community creations is working, but the online is still fucked. 2 matches on the run I've finished, yet STILL I receive a disconnect penalty? Despite not disconnecting? Really? So now my record looks shockingly bad because I've apparently been disconnecting mid-match.

Selling this piece of shit, and not buying another title until THQ have fucked off. Useless pricks.
__________________

Sig courtesy of CHAMPviaDQ
Von Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:13 PM   #5493 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,042
dynastynyy dynastynyy
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFC Bronco View Post
Right so the community creations is working, but the online is still fucked. 2 matches on the run I've finished, yet STILL I receive a disconnect penalty? Despite not disconnecting? Really? So now my record looks shockingly bad because I've apparently been disconnecting mid-match.

Selling this piece of shit, and not buying another title until THQ have fucked off. Useless pricks.
im not saying youre wrong, but jesus fuck man, that's a lot of sand in your vagina...

i dont know why people are so overly obsessed about online stats in video games. "oh no my w/l record looks like shit, people wont fucking fear me!!!!" Even if it IS THQs fault (and it is), i dont see the point in whinging about it destroying your w/l record...
dynastynyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #5494 (permalink)
Moron
Premium
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,205
Shazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastynyy View Post
he has shoes on by default...which means this guy went in, deleted his shoes, and forgot to give him new shoes. lol thats p bad.
i dont even know what the fuck i did. i gave him sunglasses that i cant take off and a beard that makes him look like steve blackman.
Shazayum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #5495 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,042
dynastynyy dynastynyy
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerLove View Post
i dont even know what the fuck i did. i gave him sunglasses that i cant take off and a beard that makes him look like steve blackman.
hahahahahaha lmao. Thats pretty funny.
dynastynyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:21 PM   #5496 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastynyy View Post
im not saying youre wrong, but jesus fuck man, that's a lot of sand in your vagina...

i dont know why people are so overly obsessed about online stats in video games. "oh no my w/l record looks like shit, people wont fucking fear me!!!!" Even if it IS THQs fault (and it is), i dont see the point in whinging about it destroying your w/l record...
If someone sees that you disconnect a lot, they won't bother facing you, which means you're unable to boost dem online stats etc.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:30 PM   #5497 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,042
dynastynyy dynastynyy
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
If someone sees that you disconnect a lot, they won't bother facing you, which means you're unable to boost dem online stats etc.
idk, if im playing on the THQ servers, i'm going to assume that their high disconnect rate is more because of THQ than the fact that theyre a pussy.
dynastynyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #5498 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy
 
Fid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mooresville, IN
Posts: 3,590
Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WWE '12

Going through Universe mode Punk & Bryan beat L.O.D for the tag team titles. Been setting up tag team matches for the past couple of weeks and L.O.D has managed to retain each time. They have beaten: Los Guerreros, Demolition and Legacy. Formed Punk & Bryan as a team just out of boredom. Set them for a match on the last episode of Superstars (not sure why Superstars) before Elimination Chamber for the belts. Watched the simulation and Bryan got his ass handed to him during his times in. Punk ended up making Hawk tap with the Anaconda Vice. Even though the computer will probably simulate Punk & Bryan vs L.O.D and they'll probably regain them.

Don't know if anybody else has tried this either. But I did make D-Generation X as a tag team. But the entrance glitches or something. The only thing you see is them do is the crotch chops in the ring and Triple H go to the turnbuckle. Other than that all you get is the DX (or whatever video you set) tron.

After fighting with online and Community Creations I ended up getting two arenas downloaded, one logo downloaded and two of mine uploaded. The arenas I have are:
Impact Wrestling (Downloaded)
WrestleFest Arcade (Downloaded)
Mid 90's WWF (Downloaded the WWF Logo)
Classic ECW
WrestleMania X8.

Got the ECW and WrestleMania ones up on CC on PS3.
__________________

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #5499 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku View Post
Going through Universe mode Punk & Bryan beat L.O.D for the tag team titles. Been setting up tag team matches for the past couple of weeks and L.O.D has managed to retain each time. They have beaten: Los Guerreros, Demolition and Legacy. Formed Punk & Bryan as a team just out of boredom. Set them for a match on the last episode of Superstars (not sure why Superstars) before Elimination Chamber for the belts. Watched the simulation and Bryan got his ass handed to him during his times in. Punk ended up making Hawk tap with the Anaconda Vice. Even though the computer will probably simulate Punk & Bryan vs L.O.D and they'll probably regain them.

Don't know if anybody else has tried this either. But I did make D-Generation X as a tag team. But the entrance glitches or something. The only thing you see is them do is the crotch chops in the ring and Triple H go to the turnbuckle. Other than that all you get is the DX (or whatever video you set) tron.

After fighting with online and Community Creations I ended up getting two arenas downloaded, one logo downloaded and two of mine uploaded. The arenas I have are:
Impact Wrestling (Downloaded)
WrestleFest Arcade (Downloaded)
Mid 90's WWF (Downloaded the WWF Logo)
Classic ECW
WrestleMania X8.

Got the ECW and WrestleMania ones up on CC on PS3.
I'll download your X8 arena if you download my sXe Arena (help with dat trophy etc)
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:46 PM   #5500 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,042
dynastynyy dynastynyy
Default Re: WWE '12

damn all of you PS3 people...if u all had XBOX, i'd help u get your achievements
dynastynyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios