WWE '12 - Page 484 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 12-01-2011, 02:40 PM   #4831 (permalink)
We Own The East
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 22,130
Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000
Default Re: WWE '12

Once you hit comeback and you jump up, you have to trigger yourself the comeback by hitting Y/Triangle depending on how the move starts. If it's Cena, you'd run and hit Y. Bryan's is in the corner and then some people just have one where you can stand in front and hit Y.
__________________



Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!
Brye is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #4832 (permalink)
The Face Of The Company
 
dxbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 17,775
dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000dxbender 6501 - 7000
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahi View Post
Just outta curiosity how old is that picture of Orton on the main menu screen? It looks like 2007 Orton lol.
It's not old at all...

The pic is from late 2010-early 2011 taken from the video of the wwe 12 commercial
__________________
dxbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:49 PM   #4833 (permalink)
Still Real To Me, Dammit!
 
FightFan_87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7
FightFan_87 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE '12

I'm planning on getting this game over the weekend but was hoping to find some things out before i do:

1) How does the cashing in of the MITB briefcase in Universe mode work? Does it just happen randomly, or do you control when, & how it happens?

2) If you want to play through ever match in Universe mode, do you get to pick which wrestler you want to control, if any, in the match?

3) Do you have any control over what feuds take place or who turns heel/face?

thanks in advance
FightFan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #4834 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
gothmog 3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,368
gothmog 3rd 501 - 1000gothmog 3rd 501 - 1000gothmog 3rd 501 - 1000gothmog 3rd 501 - 1000gothmog 3rd 501 - 1000gothmog 3rd 501 - 1000gothmog 3rd 501 - 1000gothmog 3rd 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightFan_87 View Post
I'm planning on getting this game over the weekend but was hoping to find some things out before i do:

1) How does the cashing in of the MITB briefcase in Universe mode work? Does it just happen randomly, or do you control when, & how it happens?

2) If you want to play through ever match in Universe mode, do you get to pick which wrestler you want to control, if any, in the match?

3) Do you have any control over what feuds take place or who turns heel/face?

thanks in advance
1. Idk, but last year you chose to do it before the match.
2. You can choose which wrestler(s) to control and you can even turn a one on one matchup into a royal rumble or elimination chamber mathc.
3. You can set up matches as you like, change peoples friends and enemie manually or thru booking (the smae goes for face/heel)
__________________
Marking list:

1. Randy Orton
2. Batista
3. Brock Lesnar
4. The Shield
5. HHH and Kane
6. Alberto Del Rio (heel)
7. Dolph Ziggler
8. Mark Henry
9. Usos
10. Big Show

Daniel Bryan is a B+ player
gothmog 3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #4835 (permalink)
We Own The East
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 22,130
Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000
Default Re: WWE '12

Just played my first online match and I already want to harm someone. So it's a Last Man Standing match against the kid using his CAW. He plays his fucking 10 minute entrance where his guy is wearing a shirt that says "I eat noobs like you for fucking breakfast". So the match goes and he does about 10 running spears in a row. Wonderful. I start to get the timing down on the reversals and it becomes a better match. He keeps running out of the ring and just taunting on the stage. I grab a kendo stick from the weapon wheel and hit him with it. Disqualified. IT'S A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH. I just assumed this guy had the sense to make it No DQ. Now he just sent me a message saying "u mad?"

I'm convinced this guy is a poster in the WWE section.
__________________



Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!
Brye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #4836 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,042
dynastynyy 101 - 250dynastynyy 101 - 250
Default Re: WWE '12

ok im having a hard time with this game...how do i put titles on the line? I've looked low and high and cant seem to find it anywhere. It's probably something small i'm missing...


also, I used my code to unlock the Rock, but I cant select him to compete...why not? I've moved to the "downloadable superstars" option but it wont let me select a downloaded superstar....

Last edited by dynastynyy : 12-01-2011 at 04:09 PM.
dynastynyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #4837 (permalink)
.....
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kings Landing
Posts: 9,839
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE '12

That's fucking awful.

I've been really lucky with online this year, nobody's been a prick to me yet and I've done enough matches to be pretty high up the ladder. At one point, I was ranked 64 but now I'm 126 because I guess you can't stop playing for like a half hour before somebody overtakes your spot. Oh well.

It's a shame you're not on PSN, we could have a good, clean match.

BTW, still taking open challenges. Kratosx23 on PSN. I need some good fights.
__________________
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #4838 (permalink)
Childish Gambino Is #1
 
Human Nature's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The U. S. of A's
Posts: 6,138
Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000Human Nature 1501 - 2000
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Just played my first online match and I already want to harm someone. So it's a Last Man Standing match against the kid using his CAW. He plays his fucking 10 minute entrance where his guy is wearing a shirt that says "I eat noobs like you for fucking breakfast". So the match goes and he does about 10 running spears in a row. Wonderful. I start to get the timing down on the reversals and it becomes a better match. He keeps running out of the ring and just taunting on the stage. I grab a kendo stick from the weapon wheel and hit him with it. Disqualified. IT'S A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH. I just assumed this guy had the sense to make it No DQ. Now he just sent me a message saying "u mad?"

I'm convinced this guy is a poster in the WWE section.
I cannot stand that crap!
I had a guy who kept hitting the stunner and then spearing me, and I seriously couldn't do anything about it!
It's so annoying, I just do no created matches, even though I want created because I made some guys a little better with a few different moves like Ziggler and Rhodes. But if it means I have to face tools like that kid you faced then I'd just rather not have creations on.
__________________
"....or...you can just call me the soon to be crowned KING of this company!
DEAN AMBROSE is taking over the world! As of right now forget what you think you know about this industry,
because Dean Ambrose is about to blow the DOORS. OFF. EVERYTHING! SO WELCOME TO THE FUTURE!!!!"
Human Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:06 PM   #4839 (permalink)
We Own The East
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 22,130
Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
That's fucking awful.

I've been really lucky with online this year, nobody's been a prick to me yet and I've done enough matches to be pretty high up the ladder. At one point, I was ranked 64 but now I'm 126 because I guess you can't stop playing for like a half hour before somebody overtakes your spot. Oh well.

It's a shame you're not on PSN, we could have a good, clean match.

BTW, still taking open challenges. Kratosx23 on PSN. I need some good fights.
I'm actually thinking about getting a PS3 after Christmas so I'd definitely be interested if I do.

Good call Human Nature, I'll probably just set it to no created. I feel like more honorable people play there.
__________________



Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!
Brye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:10 PM   #4840 (permalink)
4/23/14 HALCYON DAYS
 
-SAW-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,726
-SAW- 7001 - 7501-SAW- 7001 - 7501-SAW- 7001 - 7501-SAW- 7001 - 7501-SAW- 7001 - 7501-SAW- 7001 - 7501-SAW- 7001 - 7501-SAW- 7001 - 7501-SAW- 7001 - 7501-SAW- 7001 - 7501-SAW- 7001 - 7501
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SAW- View Post
So since people seem to not be having problems with the servers anymore, are people still having lag issues while playing online? I tried playing on the PSN a few days ago and it was horribly laggy. Is that just to be expected?
Anybody?
__________________
-SAW- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios