I'll give the game about 3/10. (SO FAR)
What I liked:
- I thought being Eddie Guerrero in an old WCW setting was pretty cool.
- The announcers sound clips varied a lot.
What I didn't like:
- The voice acting was horrible and in some places it was too quiet.
- The Road to WrestleMania was so repetitive, it got unbearable.
- The click 'triangle' to finish the match thing wasn't great.
- Sometimes if you don't land the first move in the match, you're fucked. The characters stay groggy for too long.
- My game glitched something fierce. I had a Randy Orton vs. Cena match and both men fell through the ring, into a pile of limbs. After resetting and trying something different, I had Sin Cara fall through the barricade into the audience and elongate. There is also a glitch when I'm on the left side of the ring, in a hell in a cell. Fucking terrible for a brand new game.
- The graphics on some of the wrestlers are pretty terrible. CM Punk does not really look like CM Punk, however the tattoo designs are very well replicated.
- Why the fuck was I Sheamus for The Road to WrestleMania? Of all people, why the hell would I want to play as a heel right off the bat? And then, I'm Triple H? Triple H doesn't even wrestle anymore and is irrelevant to me, at least let me choose. For a game whose main selling point was its large roster, it surely did not implement it at all.
I hate CAWs but being one was actually refreshing after that sour taste. I was looking forward to choosing who I wanted to be, but once again, no.
I honestly felt like I was playing an unfinished game. With all the glitches and repetitiveness, it just felt like someone said, "OH FUCK WE ARE RELEASING THIS IN TWO DAYS, JUST COPY PASTE AND FUCK THE ERRORS!"
This will definitely be the last WWE game I buy. I managed to pick up WWE 2011 for $5 a few months ago, and I see why it was so cheap. I should have just waited till this gave inevitably crashes in price. I will just stick to my WWE RAW vs Smackdown! I think or WWE 'Here Comes the Pain'.