WWE '12 - Page 195 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1941 of 7086 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 05:44 PM
THE PRESENT
 
Kalashnikov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Budapest
Posts: 4,562
Points: 745
                     
Re: WWE '12

I don't care about the title celebrations too much, to be honest... how many times would you watch those, even if they were unique? I usually just skip through anything that's after a match. The entrances are another story - those I would like to see fixed. It's just ridiculous how they can't update ~50 entrances in a year. That's like 2 days of work, no more. Having 6 people in the ring is a safety measure, I think. Look at how chaotic multi-man ladder matches are. I usually pray for them to not be in RtWM, and otherwise never play ladder matches, because they tend turn into a clusterfuck every single time. The opponent gets up too fast, they always take the objective just from under your nose, the targeting system is flawed, you usually can't grab them in crucial situations when you want to, etc. The rest of Pyro's post is spot on. Still, this game looks really good in most aspects, so it's basically a lock for me.

"Grab that fuckin business, that company by the throat, say - Hey motherfucker, I want a push!"

Stone Cold Steve Austin, 2014
Kalashnikov is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1942 of 7086 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 06:04 PM
Childish Gambino Is #1
 
The Ice King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The U. S. of A's
Posts: 6,240
Points: 63
                     
Re: WWE '12

If all of the developers on those two teams cared HALF as much as Bryan Williams does, then there would be little to no problems.
Truth.

"....or...you can just call me the soon to be crowned KING of this company!
DEAN AMBROSE is taking over the world! As of right now forget what you think you know about this industry,
because Dean Ambrose is about to blow the DOORS. OFF. EVERYTHING! SO WELCOME TO THE FUTURE!!!!"


THANK YOU PUNK.
The Ice King is offline  
post #1943 of 7086 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,476
Points: 0
                     
Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
Man, if they just changed those celebrations and left everything else exactly the same I'd be happy, that's how desperate I am to see them stop Undertaker celebrating with the world title on the fucking turnbuckle, lol.
I read somewhere (Can't find where, may have been twitter, was linked to in this thread as well) that Taker and Kane had been given there own title celebration.
btbgod is offline  
post #1944 of 7086 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 06:10 PM
You want it all but you can't have it.
 
Hypno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Willamette Mall
Posts: 2,986
Points: 0
                     
Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Nature View Post
If all of the developers on those two teams cared HALF as much as Bryan Williams does, then there would be little to no problems.
Truth.
This. Bryan Williams is god among men at THQ.


Original Gif Credit = Cleavage
Hypno is offline  
post #1945 of 7086 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 06:11 PM
Working on my abs
 
ßen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: England
Posts: 2,888
Points: 0
                     
Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalashnikov View Post
I don't care about the title celebrations too much, to be honest... how many times would you watch those, even if they were unique? I usually just skip through anything that's after a match. The entrances are another story - those I would like to see fixed. It's just ridiculous how they can't update ~50 entrances in a year. That's like 2 days of work, no more. Having 6 people in the ring is a safety measure, I think. Look at how chaotic multi-man ladder matches are. I usually pray for them to not be in RtWM, and otherwise never play ladder matches, because they tend turn into a clusterfuck every single time. The opponent gets up too fast, they always take the objective just from under your nose, the targeting system is flawed, you usually can't grab them in crucial situations when you want to, etc. The rest of Pyro's post is spot on. Still, this game looks really good in most aspects, so it's basically a lock for me.
Nothing I hated more than sitting there for an hour constantly getting pushed off the top of a ladder and being so close to winning, then Chavo or some other jobber runs up and takes the briefcase, and I have to replay the entire match.

With 3-6 friends though, MiTB matches has lead to some of the funniest moments I've ever had on a console.
ßen is offline  
post #1946 of 7086 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Surrounded by the morons on WF
Posts: 7,974
Points: 0
                     
Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßen View Post
Nothing I hated more than sitting there for an hour constantly getting pushed off the top of a ladder and being so close to winning, then Chavo or some other jobber runs up and takes the briefcase, and I have to replay the entire match.

With 3-6 friends though, MiTB matches has lead to some of the funniest moments I've ever had on a console.
I agree. So damn annoying.
Theproof is offline  
post #1947 of 7086 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 03:26 AM
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
DoubleDeckerBar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8,243
Points: 180
                     
Re: WWE '12

Big Zeke has the exact same entrance as last year.

Tyson Kidd has the same entrance as last year.

Cody Rhodes entrance is NOTHING like his real life one

Cody Rhodes character model is one of the worst I've ever seen on a WWE videogame.

Edge looks exactly the same as last year except with red elbow pads (Although I suppose he hasn't changed much)

Oh and wtf is up with Alberto's entrance? The car on the ramp? & could Ricardo sound any less enthusiastic?

They better sort out the superstar threads glitch Mark Henry had last year.

Last edited by DoubleDeckerBar; 09-22-2011 at 03:28 AM.
DoubleDeckerBar is offline  
post #1948 of 7086 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 09:56 AM
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 23,441
Points: 9
                     
Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßen View Post
Nothing I hated more than sitting there for an hour constantly getting pushed off the top of a ladder and being so close to winning, then Chavo or some other jobber runs up and takes the briefcase, and I have to replay the entire match.

With 3-6 friends though, MiTB matches has lead to some of the funniest moments I've ever had on a console.
Couldn't agree more. Some crazy shit goes down and I think one of our matches clocked in at an hour and fifteen minutes or so.

My friend purposely takes out everyone's legs so that they fall each time they sprint.



Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline  
post #1949 of 7086 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 10:37 AM
#EMMAlution
 
Certified G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,801
Points: 579
                     
Re: WWE '12

Sin Cara will be revealed this Friday, hopefully they'll show La Mistica.
Certified G is offline  
post #1950 of 7086 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 11:15 AM
So good they named it thrice
 
Regenerating Degenerate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 6,333
Points: 50
                     
Re: WWE '12

Ah good
Regenerating Degenerate is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome