Things I want to see in this game.
1. Different variations of selling: Not saying it has to be with all moves, but preferably most finishers. I mean when you watch a match, the selling moves like the RKO, Codebreaker, etc are all constantly sold differently from different people. I figure if EA can do that with Madden's tackles and such, it should be done here.
2. Different variations of finishers: Now they've already done this a bit with ladder/cell/rumble finishers. What I'd love to see though is things like a top rope AA, a Codebreaker off the ropes, Super RKO (may already be in '11 but I actually haven't checked) and I'm sure there's a few others.
3. Give me my announce tables: I want to be able to do actual finishers through the announce table. It was always one of the cooler things you could do and it kinda sucked not being able to in '11.
4. Keep the gimmick matches virtually the same: LOVE what they did with the ladder/table stuff this year. Thought it all worked great and the only thing I'd change is perhaps some of the table breaking animation.
5. Title Changes: Give me the opportunity to put the title on the line on any show in Universe mode.
6. RTWM: I totally understand them wanting to do about 5 different storylines with specific people to make it mesh well, but I'd really like to see one open storyline where you can use any wrestler. For guys like me that are fans of Drew McIntyre, it's a dream come true.
7. Universe Mode: More focus on the storyline aspect with some new post match/pre match animations including the option to do backstage things or even set up a heel/face turn. I still really liked this mode in '11 even with some flaws.
8. More actual attires: I love superstar threads, but for some people, I want them to be a bit revamped. I'd like the option to have Big Show with the old like tunic attire he had. (That isn't too much to ask for) And for people like Swagger that have similar looking attires but with different designs on them.
9. HIAC: One thing I want to change here is making the option to have invisible walls on top of HIAC. I used to think it was fun as hell when you had to worry about accidentally falling off but I understand some people like the walls and sometimes it's a good idea.
10. Classic Superstars: I'm talking classic, but not exactly legends. Just people that haven't made it into games in ages. People like Lesnar, Goldberg (maybe), Kevin Nash and even some funny guys like APA, Scotty 2 Hotty, etc. Just for fun.