Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread
1. Click on where it says the initials of your fed, and if it comes up where you've got the across the bottom: sponsors, training camp, development territory and back, click training camp, then simply click 'open'.
2. I don't think you can, sorry.
Ask more questions, anytime, mate!
EDIT: I've just read up, and saw that someone can't get more than 8 matches on a PPV. Here is a cheat way how to get two events/PPVs in one month if anyone is interested. Also, I did not make this, thanks Besmirched Tea off EWB. Thanks.
There is a cheaty way to run two events per month:
This is sometimes used for two day events, or to simulate a long event like Wrestlemania to get 18 segments.
1. First day of the month you want 2 events, pick the day of the second show you want (for example the 21st of March) and name it appropriately.
2. Go to your EWR folder and pick the appropriate Save Game folder (If it's the top save on the list, then it's s1, if it's bottom it's s8)
3. Copy and paste the event.dat to a separate folder, somewhere on My Documents is suggested.
4. Go back to your EWR game and change the event date to your first show date (i.e 20th March).
5. Begin to play through the month, and play the first show, once the show is complete, remain on the day it takes you to (in this example 21st March)
6. Go back and get your event.dat and copy it back into the appropriate s# folder.
7. Back on EWR, continue the game and you should be taken to the second event, presuming you set it to the day after and not later in the month.
Last edited by StylesClashLover : 02-15-2008 at 03:22 PM.