EWR/TEW Discussion Thread - Page 82 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #811 of 8079 (permalink) Old 01-19-2008, 06:16 AM
MUFC Mostoner
 
StylesClashLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Manchesterrrr!
Posts: 1,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Currently got a TNA game running, only 10 shows completed, but here goes.

Signed - Rob Van Dam, Ron Killings (because the roster lacks uppermidcard faces, most of them are in feuds.), and around 9 indy stars have been put in development.

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Kurt Angle (defended once vs Abyss, and 3 times vs Rob Van Dam)

TNA UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Rhino (defeated Robert Roode for championship) (defended once against Robert Roode)

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Motor City Machine Guns (Shelley and Sabin) (defeated AJ Styles and Tomko for championships in an Ultimate-X match at Destination X) (defended once vs Team 3D, and once vs Styles and Tomko)

TNA X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ Styles (defeated Low-Ki (c) and Christopher Daniels in Ultimate-X match at Destination X) (defended once against Low-Ki and once against Christopher Daniels) (Low-Ki made a return and won the championship after it was vacated when Jay Lethal was injured for two months)

FEUDS

Kurt Angle (World Heavyweight Champion)/Rob Van Dam
Samoa Joe/Booker T
Christian Cage/Sting
Christopher Daniels/Low-Ki

A Rhino/Robert Roode feud has just ended at Destination X.

I decided to get rid of the TNA Womens' Championship and fired most women.

I'm now in April 2008.

Best show was first PPV, Against All Odds.

Best match quality was Motor City Machine Guns vs Team 3D in Ultimate X at Destination X.
StylesClashLover is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #812 of 8079 (permalink) Old 01-19-2008, 06:33 AM
S2H
Cult Status
 
S2H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Spewcastle, Australia
Posts: 3,346
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

I just started a new game with WCW using 1997 stats, I have a vacant world title belt and I want to know what you guys think I should do with it.
S2H is offline  
post #813 of 8079 (permalink) Old 01-19-2008, 07:17 AM
WWE Jobber
 
Tom Ormo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 2,531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

S2H Werd: I put my WCW world title belt on Hogan and the tag team belts on Hall & Nash and the US belt on Hall to give the nWo a look of domination when it comes to the belts, I plan to have Hogan lose the belt to a major face around Spring Stampede, maybe Goldberg or Sting.
Tom Ormo is offline  
post #814 of 8079 (permalink) Old 01-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
 
Taroostyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stuck On This Prison Planet
Posts: 11,913
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

My game is going pretty good, I'm running a TNA fed that's up to Slammiversary of the first year.

My current feuds are:

Joe/Angle
Abyss/Judas
Morgan/Tomko
Petey/Lethal
Sting/Storm
3D/LAX
RVD/Low Ki
Styles/Kaz

I had to vacate the World Title cause Christian Cage got hurt for 6 months, so now I'm gonna have a 4 way ladder match(cause there's no KOTM) between Joe/Angle/Sting/Storm for the vacant title.

My other champs are

TNA X-Petey Williams
TNA TV-RVD
TNA Tag-MCMG

I got rid of the women's division too because no matter what you do, it just doesn't draw or get good match ratings.
Taroostyles is offline  
post #815 of 8079 (permalink) Old 01-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Ippo > TNA
 
Blasko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Kawadaverse.
Posts: 6,454
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

My best show overall was a good ole 96%.




And I wish EWR had updates. TEW is too confusing and the lack of real characters makes it more confusing...

Who cares?

I remember the golden years.
Blasko is offline  
post #816 of 8079 (permalink) Old 01-19-2008, 05:11 PM
S2H
Cult Status
 
S2H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Spewcastle, Australia
Posts: 3,346
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blasko- View Post
My best show overall was a good ole 96%.




And I wish EWR had updates. TEW is too confusing and the lack of real characters makes it more confusing...
EWR does have updates.
S2H is offline  
post #817 of 8079 (permalink) Old 01-19-2008, 05:51 PM
Better Than You
 
Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 14,119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Blasko, I'm assuming you haven't downloaded any databases for TEW. Try 1 Ring Circus, that's loads of fun with TEW.
Fail is offline  
post #818 of 8079 (permalink) Old 01-19-2008, 05:56 PM
17.09.13
 
Rated Y2J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2H_Werd View Post
What does it say or what happens when you try to delete it.
Just that it can't delete it as someone else or someother program is using it .
Rated Y2J is offline  
post #819 of 8079 (permalink) Old 01-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
 
Taroostyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stuck On This Prison Planet
Posts: 11,913
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylesClashLover View Post
Currently got a TNA game running, only 10 shows completed, but here goes.

Signed - Rob Van Dam, Ron Killings (because the roster lacks uppermidcard faces, most of them are in feuds.), and around 9 indy stars have been put in development.

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Kurt Angle (defended once vs Abyss, and 3 times vs Rob Van Dam)

TNA UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Rhino (defeated Robert Roode for championship) (defended once against Robert Roode)

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Motor City Machine Guns (Shelley and Sabin) (defeated AJ Styles and Tomko for championships in an Ultimate-X match at Destination X) (defended once vs Team 3D, and once vs Styles and Tomko)

TNA X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ Styles (defeated Low-Ki (c) and Christopher Daniels in Ultimate-X match at Destination X) (defended once against Low-Ki and once against Christopher Daniels) (Low-Ki made a return and won the championship after it was vacated when Jay Lethal was injured for two months)

FEUDS

Kurt Angle (World Heavyweight Champion)/Rob Van Dam
Samoa Joe/Booker T
Christian Cage/Sting
Christopher Daniels/Low-Ki

A Rhino/Robert Roode feud has just ended at Destination X.

I decided to get rid of the TNA Womens' Championship and fired most women.

I'm now in April 2008.

Best show was first PPV, Against All Odds.

Best match quality was Motor City Machine Guns vs Team 3D in Ultimate X at Destination X.
How did you have Ultimate X Matches?
Taroostyles is offline  
post #820 of 8079 (permalink) Old 01-19-2008, 09:48 PM
Ippo > TNA
 
Blasko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Kawadaverse.
Posts: 6,454
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fail View Post
Blasko, I'm assuming you haven't downloaded any databases for TEW. Try 1 Ring Circus, that's loads of fun with TEW.
I just got a Demo and didn't like it that much. Too complex for my small feeble brain. I might buy it and try this 'download'. If it gives me an up to date roster and tones down on the confusion, I might give it a go.

I need to start playing EWR again...

Who cares?

I remember the golden years.
Blasko is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome