Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread
I've been running a Rising Storms game on TEW 2013 for a while now. I'm currently on September 1992.
These are the results of SummerSlam 1992:
1. Chris Jericho defeated Kerry Von Erich in a Loser Leaves Town Match
2. The Rock 'n' Roll Express defeated The Nasty Boys
3. Diesel defeated Stan Hansen in a Open Challenge (Of Diesel)
4. Mariko Yoshida defeated Susan Sexton (c) for the WWF Women's Championship
5. Smash defeated Ax
6. British Bulldog defeated Jake Roberts
7. The Undertaker defeated Shawn Michaels
8. Hulk Hogan & The Steiner Brothers defeated The Four Horsemen (Ric Flair, Arn Anderson & Mr. Perfect)
9. Razor Ramon defeated Ultimate Warrior
10. Harlem Heat defeated Legion of Doom (c) for the WWF World Tag Team Championship
11. Brian Pillman defeated Big Boss Man (c) for the WWF Intercontinental Championship
12. Bret Hart defeated Steve Austin in a Career vs. Hair Match
13. Rick Martel defeated Sting (c) for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship.
Martel was built up to the limit since i started this save. He quickly developed into one of the best talkers of the WWF and his popularity is a 100 in nearly all the USA. I'm pretty impressed, but i plan on giving the belt to Hulk Hogan at WrestleFest, who will be a transitional champion to Mr. Perfect at the Survivor Series the next month. If anyone's interested, i will make a bigger recap of this save later.