EWR/TEW Discussion Thread - Page 76 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #751 of 8073 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 07:23 PM
17.09.13
 
Rated Y2J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taroostyles View Post
Alright man, thanks a bunch.

So I got the game up and running, so now all I have to do is download a scenario and then extract it into the data file?
Yep, correct.

Remember to always delete the data before you extract a new scenario in the file. As when you save a game, even when you have a completely different scenario, you can still go back to it.

eg; I've got a WCW 1997 one in my save folders. But i've currently got the brand new update in my Data folders.

EDIT: If you need anymore help just say so, i'll be happy to help.

Last edited by Rated Y2J; 01-15-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Rated Y2J is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #752 of 8073 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
 
Taroostyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stuck On This Prison Planet
Posts: 11,913
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyaka 619 View Post
Yep, correct.

Remember to always delete the data before you extract a new scenario in the file. As when you save a game, even when you have a completely different scenario, you can still go back to it.

eg; I've got a WCW 1997 one in my save folders. But i've currently got the brand new update in my Data folders.

EDIT: If you need anymore help just say so, i'll be happy to help.
What about just using the promotions/wrestlers they already have in the game?

Couldn't you just edit them so there fairly accurate or whatever?
Taroostyles is offline  
post #753 of 8073 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Jumping Off Roofs
 
Mr. TNA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Watching Hilary Duff and Jessica Simpson have some HLA.
Posts: 261
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taroostyles View Post
So I got the game up and running, so now all I have to do is download a scenario and then extract it into the data file?

Couldn't I just start a game with what's already there and just edit the promotions/wrestlers I wanna use?
You could use the data already on the game and mess around with the wrestling feds and rosters I think it starts with 2003 roster though. Although if you know what you want it would be easier to download a scenario.
Mr. TNA is offline  
post #754 of 8073 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 07:49 PM
17.09.13
 
Rated Y2J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taroostyles View Post
What about just using the promotions/wrestlers they already have in the game?

Couldn't you just edit them so there fairly accurate or whatever?
Don't quite know what you mean, mate.

Most of them are quite accurate. If you wan't to edit their stats to your preference though, try using a tool called "Arsenic".

As the poster above said, check out scenarios. You can get quite a few from EWBattleground.
Rated Y2J is offline  
post #755 of 8073 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 08:01 PM
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
 
Taroostyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stuck On This Prison Planet
Posts: 11,913
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyaka 619 View Post
Don't quite know what you mean, mate.

Most of them are quite accurate. If you wan't to edit their stats to your preference though, try using a tool called "Arsenic".

As the poster above said, check out scenarios. You can get quite a few from EWBattleground.
What I mean is, there are already a number of Promotions and Wrestlers in the game, couldn't you just edit a roster to your liking and start that way?

Not editing anyone's stats but just like who's in TNA/WWE etc.

Edit: Thnaks for all the help BTW, I'm gonna try the scenario thing.
Taroostyles is offline  
post #756 of 8073 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 08:03 PM
17.09.13
 
Rated Y2J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taroostyles View Post
What I mean is, there are already a number of Promotions and Wrestlers in the game, couldn't you just edit a roster to your liking and start that way?

Not editing anyone's stats but just like who's in TNA/WWE etc.
Yep you can.

Obviously if you wan't it up to date, then just download the newest Scenario. But if you wan't to do it that way then check out the "File Editor". You can then edit any wrestler in the game, from what promotion they are in to their finishing moves.
Rated Y2J is offline  
post #757 of 8073 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
 
Taroostyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stuck On This Prison Planet
Posts: 11,913
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyaka 619 View Post
Yep you can.

Obviously if you wan't it up to date, then just download the newest Scenario. But if you wan't to do it that way then check out the "File Editor". You can then edit any wrestler in the game, from what promotion they are in to their finishing moves.
Thanks for all the help, much appreciated.
Taroostyles is offline  
post #758 of 8073 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 08:06 PM
still here
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,703
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Gonna start playing EWR with a created promotion. Will take a while for me to compose this roster in the File Editor before I start though

2 Cold Scorpio
Adam Pearce
Christian York
CM Punk
CW Anderson
Danny Doring
Doug Williams
Booker T
Brent Albright
James Maritato
Joel Maximo
Joey Matthews (Joey Mercury)
Johnny Kashmere
Jon Heidenreich
Jose Maximo
Juventud Guerrera
Ken Anderson (Ken Kennedy)
Kory Chavis
Mark Jindrak
Mitchell Payne (James Mitchell/Sinister Minister)
Raven
Ricky Reyes
Roadkill
Rocky Romero
Ron Killings
Shane Helms
Shannon Moore
Sterling James Keenan
Steve Corino
Tony Mamaluke
Trent Acid
Ultimo Dragon

I've read that Juventud Guerrera is a really good worker? Does he get high match ratings with everyone? If not, what would be a good rival for him so I get some decent ratings?
Jae Jae is offline  
post #759 of 8073 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 08:08 PM
17.09.13
 
Rated Y2J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Juventud Guerrera vs. Rocky Romero would be a good feud, I reckon.

I had them face eachother in my ROH game and they did well. But yeah overall Juventud is a great worker, and he will get good ratings in any match really. Seems to with me, anyways.

And no problem, Taroostyles.
Rated Y2J is offline  
post #760 of 8073 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Jumping Off Roofs
 
Mr. TNA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Watching Hilary Duff and Jessica Simpson have some HLA.
Posts: 261
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Jae View Post
I've read that Juventud Guerrera is a really good worker? Does he get high match ratings with everyone? If not, what would be a good rival for him so I get some decent ratings?
Well looking at your roster I'm sure both Juventud Guerrera and Ultimo Dragon would put on some good matches due to there style.
Mr. TNA is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome