EWR/TEW Discussion Thread - Page 616 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #6151 of 8088 (permalink) Old 06-23-2013, 12:14 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Lapacus96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Hey I've been playing for a while and was wondering in tew 05 does more negative backstage stuff happen besides a worker arriving late?


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Lapacus96 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6152 of 8088 (permalink) Old 06-23-2013, 09:39 PM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Everywhere in the middle of nowhere
Posts: 3,856
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread



TWGTT vs Los Guerreros for the WWE tag team titles
Winners: Los Guerreros via clean
Overall rating: 96%

Edge vs Rhyno
Winner: Edge via clean
Rating: 87%

Rey Mysterio vs Tajiri for the Cruiserweight title
Winner: Tajiri via cheating
Rating: 85%

Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker
Winner: The Undertaker via clean
Rating: 85%

John Cena vs Eddie Guerrero for the U.S title
Winner: John Cena via cheating
Rating: 88%

Brock Lesnar vs Chris Benoit for the WWE championship
Winner: Brock Lesnar via interference from the Big Show
Rating: 89%

Overall PPV rating: 87%
Buyrate: 1.74

Guy LeDouche is offline  
post #6153 of 8088 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 11:14 AM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
666_The_Game_666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,432
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

New to TEW 05 just wondering if there is any guide on booking angles/storylines in the game

666_The_Game_666 is offline  
post #6154 of 8088 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 10:43 PM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Everywhere in the middle of nowhere
Posts: 3,856
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Lance Storm vs Chris Jericho.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Chris Jericho on Storm. Lance Storm fights out of a grapple. STIFF high kick on Jericho by Lance Storm. Chris Jericho charges, Storm moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Tiger suplex on Jericho. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Cover, but there's no one to count for Lance Storm! Jericho counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Implant DDT by Chris Jericho! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Lightning kick by Jericho on Storm. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from Chris Jericho and Storm is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Storm powers out of a headlock. Storm crushes Jericho with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Jericho backdrops Lance Storm out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho floors Lance Storm. Lion Sault!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Shawn Michaels comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! HBK hits Jericho with a chair to the back! Chris Jericho goes down to the canvas, hurt.

My Opinion: A ****3/4 rating for a great match. Close, but not 5 stars.


That's the highest match rating that I have ever gotten on a RAW show. Should book Storm and Jericho against each other more often.

Guy LeDouche is offline  
post #6155 of 8088 (permalink) Old 06-25-2013, 02:42 AM
Hello
 
Daiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Viridian City
Posts: 4,558
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666_The_Game_666 View Post
New to TEW 05 just wondering if there is any guide on booking angles/storylines in the game
Just go with Trial and Error. You'll pick it up fairly quickly though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That's irrelevant View Post
Lance Storm vs Chris Jericho.

My Opinion: A ****3/4 rating for a great match. Close, but not 5 stars.


That's the highest match rating that I have ever gotten on a RAW show. Should book Storm and Jericho against each other more often.
No wonder, it's Jericho and Storm.


AwShit / A$AP / CHAMPviaDQ / why2cj / NemesisDivina
Daiko is offline  
post #6156 of 8088 (permalink) Old 06-25-2013, 09:30 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Marcos 25063's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brasil
Posts: 2,245
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by That's irrelevant View Post
Lance Storm vs Chris Jericho.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Chris Jericho on Storm. Lance Storm fights out of a grapple. STIFF high kick on Jericho by Lance Storm. Chris Jericho charges, Storm moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Tiger suplex on Jericho. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Cover, but there's no one to count for Lance Storm! Jericho counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Implant DDT by Chris Jericho! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Lightning kick by Jericho on Storm. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from Chris Jericho and Storm is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Storm powers out of a headlock. Storm crushes Jericho with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Jericho backdrops Lance Storm out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho floors Lance Storm. Lion Sault!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Shawn Michaels comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! HBK hits Jericho with a chair to the back! Chris Jericho goes down to the canvas, hurt.

My Opinion: A ****3/4 rating for a great match. Close, but not 5 stars.


That's the highest match rating that I have ever gotten on a RAW show. Should book Storm and Jericho against each other more often.
WOW!!!



Credit goes to: pipboy1995

And Why2cj for the avatar
Marcos 25063 is offline  
post #6157 of 8088 (permalink) Old 06-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,637
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

have a quick question, playing EWR and my medical staff wants one more member so i tried to hire another one but all the unemployed medical staff people refuse to negotiate....Also when i try to extend say Earl Hebner's contract it also says he refuses to negotiate. So how can I get it for staff members to finally not refuse to negotiate?
MCote900 is offline  
post #6158 of 8088 (permalink) Old 06-25-2013, 07:22 PM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Everywhere in the middle of nowhere
Posts: 3,856
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCote900 View Post
have a quick question, playing EWR and my medical staff wants one more member so i tried to hire another one but all the unemployed medical staff people refuse to negotiate....Also when i try to extend say Earl Hebner's contract it also says he refuses to negotiate. So how can I get it for staff members to finally not refuse to negotiate?
Maybe the problem is that you aren't offering them enough money. Try offering them more money or try giving them a contract that they'll be satisfied with.

As for the Earl Hebner problem, it may either be that he is satisfied with his contract or his morale is low and wants out of his contract. Your best bet is to check his morale since it's most likely the latter.

Hope that helps. If not, Arsenic will.

Guy LeDouche is offline  
post #6159 of 8088 (permalink) Old 06-25-2013, 08:11 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Marcos 25063's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brasil
Posts: 2,245
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

I just download the EWR and I have a doubt, what person I choose to report my fights?




Credit goes to: pipboy1995

And Why2cj for the avatar
Marcos 25063 is offline  
post #6160 of 8088 (permalink) Old 06-25-2013, 08:18 PM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Everywhere in the middle of nowhere
Posts: 3,856
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos 25063 View Post
I just download the EWR and I have a doubt, what person I choose to report my fights?

The Dames is a great choice. I prefer The Dames as I find his match reviews more realistic even though he has yet to give me a five star rating.


Last edited by Guy LeDouche; 06-25-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Guy LeDouche is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome