EWR/TEW Discussion Thread - Page 503 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #5021 of 8086 (permalink) Old 07-20-2011, 04:27 PM
WF's Real Bad Guy
 
AKM-95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,937
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
i did a 1998 scenerio ewr this was my card i did add my self in the scenerio and no i didnt start him out at 99 overness i started him at 67 and i got him up to 100 overness after 3 months here was my wrestlemania XIV card

Wrestlemania XIV Winners in Bold
Tag Team Titles
Headbangers vs LOD vs NAO(c)

Kane vs Vader

Hardcore Grudge Match
Hunter Hearst Hemsley vs Cactus Jack

Intercontintal Championship
Owen Hart vs Shawn Michaels(c) vs The Rock

Guest Refree WWF Title Match
Jason(c) vs Steve Austin royal Rumbler Winner

what do you guys think

Jason is a Heel 100% Overness 85% Charisma 78% Techincal 89% Brawling he won the title From Shawn Michaels At No Way Out due to Vince McMahon Interfrence

Decent card I would of replaced Jason (I take it your created guy) with either HBK or Rock. I'm not a fan of inflating stats and doing the Goldberg like push....if any thing give him a good rating and two average ratings and do the slow build. It's more fulfilling to accidentally make somebody a star or slow-building a guy. Of-course I could be wrong about your game but im just stating my view, but keep it up and keep us updated.





AKM-95 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5022 of 8086 (permalink) Old 07-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,798
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

yeah well i needed another main event heel for my scenerio since undertaker got injured for 8 months, ha so im just having jason right now till i get get other guys more over im really thinking of having Owen Hart Turn Heel and take the belt off Jason and feud with Austin and have Jason Go to mid Card for a year or so
legendmaker2 is offline  
post #5023 of 8086 (permalink) Old 07-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
AirTroublein619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Can someone give me a safe, valid link for EWR? The one is the first post says it's invalid.
AirTroublein619 is offline  
post #5024 of 8086 (permalink) Old 07-21-2011, 02:02 PM
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
i did a 1998 scenerio ewr this was my card i did add my self in the scenerio and no i didnt start him out at 99 overness i started him at 67 and i got him up to 100 overness after 3 months here was my wrestlemania XIV card

Wrestlemania XIV Winners in Bold
Tag Team Titles
Headbangers vs LOD vs NAO(c)

Kane vs Vader

Hardcore Grudge Match
Hunter Hearst Hemsley vs Cactus Jack

Intercontintal Championship
Owen Hart vs Shawn Michaels(c) vs The Rock

Guest Refree WWF Title Match
Jason(c) vs Steve Austin royal Rumbler Winner

what do you guys think

Jason is a Heel 100% Overness 85% Charisma 78% Techincal 89% Brawling he won the title From Shawn Michaels At No Way Out due to Vince McMahon Interfrence
why did you bury austin?

BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #5025 of 8086 (permalink) Old 07-23-2011, 10:59 AM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,798
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
why did you bury austin?
i didnt bury austin i should of said, vince interfered to make Jason win but the rematch is at backlash and im having Austin take the title off jason.
legendmaker2 is offline  
post #5026 of 8086 (permalink) Old 07-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ruck_Fules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,980
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Road Wild
Select The Winners

WCW World Title Championship
Chris Jericho(c) vs. Chris Benoit

WCW Tag Team Championship
America's Most Wanted(c) vs. The Briscoes

WCW United States Championship
John Morrison(c) vs. Lance Storm

WCW Cruiserweight Championship
Bryan Danielson(c) vs. Juventud Guerrero

Grudge Match
Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. Vader

CM Punk's International Challenge
CM Punk vs. Masato Tanaka

Survivor Match
The New DeGeneration (Sean Waltman, BG James, Billy Gunn, Scott Hall) vs. Road Warriors, Randy Savage, Bret Hart
Ruck_Fules is offline  
post #5027 of 8086 (permalink) Old 07-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
AirTroublein619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTroublein619 View Post
Can someone give me a safe, valid link for EWR? The one is the first post says it's invalid.
Anyone?
AirTroublein619 is offline  
post #5028 of 8086 (permalink) Old 07-23-2011, 05:43 PM
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTroublein619 View Post
Anyone?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=EWR+download

Are you REALLY that helpless?

BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #5029 of 8086 (permalink) Old 07-23-2011, 10:48 PM
GrAnTa RoCkS
 
ExtremeGranta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                   
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruck_Fules View Post
Road Wild
Select The Winners

WCW World Title Championship
Chris Jericho(c) vs. Chris Benoit

WCW Tag Team Championship
America's Most Wanted(c) vs. The Briscoes

WCW United States Championship
John Morrison(c) vs. Lance Storm

WCW Cruiserweight Championship
Bryan Danielson(c) vs. Juventud Guerrero

Grudge Match
Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. Vader

CM Punk's International Challenge
CM Punk vs. Masato Tanaka

Survivor Match
The New DeGeneration (Sean Waltman, BG James, Billy Gunn, Scott Hall) vs. Road Warriors, Randy Savage, Bret Hart
Road Wild
Select The Winners

WCW World Title Championship
Chris Jericho(c) vs. Chris Benoit

WCW Tag Team Championship
America's Most Wanted(c) vs. The Briscoes

WCW United States Championship
John Morrison(c) vs. Lance Storm

WCW Cruiserweight Championship
Bryan Danielson(c) vs. Juventud Guerrero

Grudge Match
Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. Vader

CM Punk's International Challenge
CM Punk vs. Masato Tanaka

Survivor Match
The New DeGeneration (Sean Waltman, BG James, Billy Gunn, Scott Hall) vs. Road Warriors, Randy Savage, Bret Hart
ExtremeGranta is offline  
post #5030 of 8086 (permalink) Old 07-24-2011, 12:54 AM
GrAnTa RoCkS
 
ExtremeGranta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                   
Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

sorry for double post but here is my Summerslam card (2002)
ExtremeGranta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome