EWR/TEW Discussion Thread - Page 488 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 05-01-2011, 03:51 AM   #4871 (permalink)
Backyard Wrestling
 
Stephen365's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 372
Stephen365 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsStephen365 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsStephen365 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=452981 - Updated to this very week, post-draft changes included. Starts after Extreme Rules though with no titles changing hands AFAIK though.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=152810 - Here's a comprehensive list of the historical real world mods, including 87, 95, 96, 97 (after the Montreal Screwjob), 99, 2001(before and after the ECW/WCW buyout), 2002, and 2006.

Enjoy.
Thanks Much appreciated
__________________
Remember Reach | Dohvakiin
Stephen365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #4872 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,852
BambiKiller is making a name for themselvesBambiKiller is making a name for themselvesBambiKiller is making a name for themselvesBambiKiller is making a name for themselvesBambiKiller is making a name for themselvesBambiKiller is making a name for themselvesBambiKiller is making a name for themselvesBambiKiller is making a name for themselvesBambiKiller is making a name for themselvesBambiKiller is making a name for themselvesBambiKiller is making a name for themselves
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

TNA Sacrifice

Television Championship match
Zack Ryder def. MVP to win the title (C+)

Eli Cottonwood def. G-Rilla (C-)

Low-Ki def. Gregory Helms (C+)

Flaming Table Match
Abyss def. Pope D'Angelo Dinero (B-)

Triple Threat for the X-Division Championship
Christopher Daniels def. Samoa Joe & Kazarian to retain (B+)

British Invasion (Doug Williams, Magnus, Desmond Wolfe, Barri Giffiths and Paul Burchill)
def.
Mick Foley, raven, Rhino, Tommy Dreamer & TJ Wilson (B-)

Bryan Danielson def. Matt Sydal (A)

30 Knockout Battle Royal for the KO Championship
Final Four: Tara, Mickie James, Alissa Flash and Sarona Snuka.
tara won to retain, last eliminating Mickie James. (C)

4 Way tag Team Championship Match
The Hardys def. Generation Me, MCMG & Beer Money to win the titles (B+)

2 out of 3 Fall Match
Kurt Angle def. Jeff Jarrett 2 falls to 1 (A*)

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match
Sting def. AJ Styles to retain (A*)

Overall: A
BambiKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:38 PM   #4873 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Hordriss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchester, UK
Posts: 1,363
Hordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

I wonder if anybody can help me with TEW2005?

I've downloaded this and it looks pretty cool. But I'm struggling! I've started out in British fed 21CW, and am trying to put on shows. But when I try to schedule house shows, it keeps telling me that I've not got the required 10 workers under a written contract. But when I try to get some workers on a written contract (whether they are people already on my roster under a Pay-per-Appearance deal or guys currently unemployed) I just get told that they don't want to sign a written contract with an organisation my size.

So, is the game fundamentally broken for smaller organisations, as it seems I'm unable to even put on a show!
Hordriss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #4874 (permalink)
私を貴方の目で注視しろ!
 
UltraPanda Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kana's Office
Posts: 929
UltraPanda Black needs to make some friendsUltraPanda Black needs to make some friendsUltraPanda Black needs to make some friendsUltraPanda Black needs to make some friendsUltraPanda Black needs to make some friendsUltraPanda Black needs to make some friendsUltraPanda Black needs to make some friendsUltraPanda Black needs to make some friendsUltraPanda Black needs to make some friends
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordriss View Post
I wonder if anybody can help me with TEW2005?

I've downloaded this and it looks pretty cool. But I'm struggling! I've started out in British fed 21CW, and am trying to put on shows. But when I try to schedule house shows, it keeps telling me that I've not got the required 10 workers under a written contract. But when I try to get some workers on a written contract (whether they are people already on my roster under a Pay-per-Appearance deal or guys currently unemployed) I just get told that they don't want to sign a written contract with an organisation my size.

So, is the game fundamentally broken for smaller organisations, as it seems I'm unable to even put on a show!
Don't sign a written contract with them. Sign a Pay Per Appearance or something.
__________________


UltraPanda Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #4875 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Hordriss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchester, UK
Posts: 1,363
Hordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffney's Boy Toy View Post
Don't sign a written contract with them. Sign a Pay Per Appearance or something.
Thanks, I figured it out. You have to do a different type of show rather than a house show.

The game looks pretty cool, I've just run my first event and it completely bombed! lol

I'm a Vince Russo in the making. Although with less screwy swerves.
Hordriss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #4876 (permalink)
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Raised by wolves
Posts: 10,152
CamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordriss View Post
Thanks, I figured it out. You have to do a different type of show rather than a house show.
Yeah, you can't really do house shows until you're a National fed and can sign people to written deals. There are some exceptions (I think NOTB starts with several writtens, so you could do house shows until you have less than 10 still on written, unless you go national before they expire), however in 2010 you can sign people to writtens as Cult if you're rich, have high momentum, and I believe a good locker room. 2010 is a pretty big improvement overall IMO, but 35 dollars might be more than you're willing to spend for this type of game, though I personally have gotten hundreds of hours of enjoyment out of it.
__________________
CamillePunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:46 AM   #4877 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Greenfield, NH
Posts: 4,120
soxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

I plan to buy TEW 2010 this weekend - FINALLY. I've been reading up on some of the features and am really excited about it.
soxfan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:48 AM   #4878 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Hordriss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchester, UK
Posts: 1,363
Hordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Yeah, you can't really do house shows until you're a National fed and can sign people to written deals. There are some exceptions (I think NOTB starts with several writtens, so you could do house shows until you have less than 10 still on written, unless you go national before they expire), however in 2010 you can sign people to writtens as Cult if you're rich, have high momentum, and I believe a good locker room. 2010 is a pretty big improvement overall IMO, but 35 dollars might be more than you're willing to spend for this type of game, though I personally have gotten hundreds of hours of enjoyment out of it.
I was planning on buying TEW2010, however I'm a bit pissed off with the developers.

I was going to ask about this on their forum. I registered and I waited for the my account to be authorised by them. However, a few hours later I got an email saying that my account was removed as it 'didn't meet their membership requirements'. What kind of fucking company treats a potential customer like that?

I've emailed them asking exactly what their requirements are, but that was Saturday and I've had no response. Really poor show IMO. I won't part with my cash until I at least get an answer from them as I think it's really unacceptable. There was nothing offensive about my profile - I used the same name on there as I do on here, and there's nothing offensive about my email address. I registered with my correct details, and it's not because I'm not old enough, because I'm fast approaching 30!
Hordriss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:48 AM   #4879 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Greenfield, NH
Posts: 4,120
soxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordriss View Post
I was planning on buying TEW2010, however I'm a bit pissed off with the developers.

I was going to ask about this on their forum. I registered and I waited for the my account to be authorised by them. However, a few hours later I got an email saying that my account was removed as it 'didn't meet their membership requirements'. What kind of fucking company treats a potential customer like that?

I've emailed them asking exactly what their requirements are, but that was Saturday and I've had no response. Really poor show IMO. I won't part with my cash until I at least get an answer from them as I think it's really unacceptable. There was nothing offensive about my profile - I used the same name on there as I do on here, and there's nothing offensive about my email address. I registered with my correct details, and it's not because I'm not old enough, because I'm fast approaching 30!
That's weird, dude. I signed up a few months ago, and my account was approved in under 24 hours. I am also very curious as to why the rejected you, to be honest. Would you mind posting their reply when you receive it?

----------------------------------------------------------

So, I've been playing around with 2010 before I buy it, trying to get used to the interface, new features, etc. However, I noticed a "Purchase a Title Belt" option in the "Investments" menu. What is that about? (For when I can use real-world mods) If I use WWE, can I buy the WCW Television Championship and use it on my shows? I bought a couple of belts on my demo, but they didn't show up in my titles list. Do I have to wait a week or two before it appears or something?

Last edited by soxfan93 : 05-04-2011 at 08:57 AM.
soxfan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #4880 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Hordriss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchester, UK
Posts: 1,363
Hordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHordriss should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfan93 View Post
That's weird, dude. I signed up a few months ago, and my account was approved in under 24 hours. I am also very curious as to why the rejected you, to be honest. Would you mind posting their reply when you receive it?

----------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, no problem. I've got nothing to hide! I'm just pissed off they'd treat somebody who was intending on buying from them that way/
Hordriss is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios