Started a new WWE fed with Feb '08 stats, I'm about 3 weeks into it.
Current feuds are:
Cena vs Orton
- WWE Championship
Edge vs Christian Cage
- World Heavyweight Championship
Undertaker vs Kane
- likely to end with a Buried Alive match at the next PPV: American Wasteland.
CM Punk vs Chavo
- ECW Championship
MVP vs Matt Hardy
- US Championship
Triple H vs HBK
(Triple H turned on HBK to become a heel)
Rey Mysterio vs Y2J
- Mysterio and Morrison originally were feuding but unfortunately Morrison broke his neck and will now be out for 8 months
so i turned Jericho heel to feud with Rey.
Jeff Hardy vs Kennedy
- Depending on how over these two end up with the fans, the winner of the feud could possibly earn a WWE Championship match. At the moment Jeff/Orton is looking likely, but I'm also considering Orton/HBK for the title and then Jeff/HHH as a Number 1 contender feud.
I've released quite a few of the less over superstars, such as Val Venis and Charlie Haas. I've brought in:
- Overness increased from the high 80s to mid 90s after debut, currently a main eventer feuding for the WHC with Edge.
- Signed him after I filled all the feud slots, therefore so far he has been mostly just been involved in matches involving Punk, Chavo and Shelton on ECW to help with that feud. Planning on having him feud with CM Punk for the ECW title after Punk wins the belt back off Chavo, as the match between Punk and Styles on last week's show got an outstanding rating.
Juventud & Psicosis (Mexicools)
- After a few tag matches with London & Kendrick which have consistently received ratings between 94-99, all four of those superstars have reached 81-84 overness already. Once a feud slot frees up it's likely that these two teams will feud.
- Featured mostly on ECW, hasn't really done much so far, had a few matches to put him over, but nothing has really happened.
- This guy has a lot of talent, I'm pretty certain he has highest speed attribute on the game aswell. Won the reinstated Cruiserweight championship against Gregory Helms on his debut, not sure if that was the smartest move but his overness is decent enough to pull it off.