* Gimmick/title matches are UNLIMITED but you MUST have a 30 person (man/woman/animal/whatever) Royal Rumble Match
* You MUST bid for every person that is available each round. That includes stars and jobbers. This continues until you have less than TEN (10, 10, 10, 10, 10) roster spots available, at which point you can only bid for the total number of free spots you have remaining.
* If you go over on your roster cap, you can either sell or DROP roster members like a bad gut.
* TRADE to your hearts' contents. There are NO rules on trading fees. JEW SCALE AWAY my friends
AUCTION BID PAYMENT RULES:
* Each draft member's starting budget is £19M (working on a tight budget here lads, can't stretch to £20M ).
* The MINIMUM you can bid for one wrestler is £50,000
* The MAXIMUM you can bid for one wrestler is £7,000,000
* Bids go up in £1,000 increments. For example you can bid £50,000 or £51,000, but not £50,559 or something DAFT like that.
* You CAN'T bid the same amount on any two wrestlers within the same round. For example you can't bid £10,000/£100,000/£1M X 2. This should prevent drawn bids.
* In the event of a drawn bid, you have the chance to re-bid for the wrestler(s) in question.
* If you enter debt, then you can either trade wrestlers for whatever offers you can attract, or drop wrestlers and recoup ~50% of the price you paid.
* There will be 16 rounds, each including lists of 50 or so, with a 3 day deadline for each submission upon THE LIST being revealed. This will be extended at weekends into the next week, depending on the situation.
* We will take a break closer towards Christmas Day for obvious reasons.
* If people want to suggest extra breaks then we can work that out together as this won't be strict.
THE SPIRIT OF COMPETITION:
* Reasonable flaming and banter is ENCOURAGED. Let's bring the heat!
* Warning: if this is an issue, don't sign up. If you're likely to report anything, then don't sign up.
* Please restrict this to Auction threads (no aggressive reps or PMs), because we can at least keep it controlled in one area and say it's fair game. More importantly, we might not get to see the confrontations!
*The actual voting process will be in a one off 20 draft members Royal Rumble Match. You will all vote for every other person in the match on a rankings basis. You will vote for 1st place to 19th place (dur you can't vote for yourself). The person you vote 1st will receive 20 points, 2nd = 19 points, 3rd = 18 points, etc. The winner is the draft member with the most points. The rankings obviously carry on from there. In the event of any ties, I will vote to break up the ties. BEWARE though, as EVIL authority figure Andre (more on this in a bit) will be as stingy as you would expect from a man known as the MASTER OF THE JEW SCALE
* You can vote how you like, but I would like to encourage people to vote for the best 30 person rumble match write up. Quality match up booking, face/heel dynamics, HEAT, star power, first time dream matches, entertainment value, promo potential/promo write ups, in ring ability/psychology/chemistry, etc, should all count a fair bit too. "WORKRATE" and "MOVEs~!" obviously being the least weighted. Think of which card would draw the most and provide the most entertainment if it was real, rather than which one would give 73 Nxtbeard types the biggest hard ons inside a bingo hall.
* I will award a BIGGEST DORK AWARD to whoever is the biggest Indy horseshit voting geek.
* A minimum of 25 words to explain what you like/don't like about each card. Less than words in total. Okay that's more than it would have been with 8 players, but it's still not a lot (less than 500) for a one and done deal. You will be banned and have all of your points taken away if you don't review/vote!!!!
* As an EVIL authority figure, I will be throwing some curveballs each round, to fuck with your heads .
* Winner of the "sickest match up" for the most fucked up and disgustingly booked match will win an extra 20 points. I will decide this award. Get creative!
* To encourage STRICT FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT in the spirit of the JEW SCALE, I will allow you to convert any remaining money for extra points. £500,000 = 1 point. Bargain away my friends
* I will try to ABUSE my ties with seabs in order to get a decent prize for the winner. I would love to read some suggestions for a fitting punishment for last place too and I don't just mean a wooden spoon.
* I will probably fuck this up a few times, so just bare with me (will do most of this on my phone) and notify me of any issues. I'm open to suggestions and changes too, but we will stick with the initial rules for the start and see where this goes
* Most importantly... HAVE LOADS OF FUCKING FUN YOU MISERABLE CUNTS, IT'S NEARLY CHRISTMAS Well except for Oxi as he's dirt poor being TUBSA. Shit Xmas for Oxitron
Sign up list:
Flay (Tough Guy)
Oxi's Food Stamp Xmas
WORLD SERIES TOURNAMENT WINNER
PWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION (2x)
PWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION (6x - 1st EVER - MOST REIGNS)
PWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION (2x)/MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER (2014)
PWA PURE CHAMPION (2x)/PWA HARDCORE CHAMPION
GRAND SLAM TOURNAMENT WINNER (2013 & 2014)
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (2013)/ WRESTLER OF THE YEAR (2014)
PWA WOMEN'S CHAMPION PWA PRESTIGE CHAMPION (CURRENT - 3x - 1st EVER)
QUEEN OF THE RING WINNER (2015)
WOMAN OF THE YEAR (2015)