How to play
- Same as normal drafts: randomizer picks opponents, your card against your opponents card, voters determine who moves on.
- All your card submissions ought to be PM:ed to me before the card deadline. No exceptions.
- The winner each round will get to take up to two members of their opponents roster, and is allowed to drop up to two members of their own roster.
- You have to have at least 4 matches and no more than 6 matches on your card.
- You can design, promote & write about your card however you want. There really isn't much limits here. If there isn't a rule against it, you can do it. Most people will just post a card and really nothing else, but if you wanna write some promo alongside it, then go ahead!
- Keep the spam in this thread to a minimum. Discussion is cool, I love discussion! Everything that's relevant to the draft goes! But page after page filled with nonsense (like continuous posts with one smiley in them) is just annoying. I'm not being a party pooper here, I'm saying if you actually discuss instead of spamming we'll have more fun!
- The rosters, results & all the latest news will always be in this OP. So you don't ask for them. You can always find them here.
- Timings/match-ups will be determined and posted before the Booking Rounds commence.
- The new matchups will always be announced just after the voting deadline of the previous round.
- Each round will have it's own thread.
- Each round will have it's own thread. So there will be multiple choices polls.
- Everyone can vote.
- You can't vote for yourself, obviously.
- You must leave a motivation (minimum 100 characters) on why you voted like you did. This is to prevent fishing, but it will also be interesting to see the motivations of course!
- Who you vote for can be viewed by everyone. Which means if I see you voted but didn't motivate your choice before the voting deadline your vote will be discounted.