WWE Mini-Draft 2014 (Information, General Discussion) - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 09:02 AM
I have a MASTERS in SOCIAL WORK
 
Healytron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Master of Social Work
Posts: 13,396
Points: 13,363
                     
Re: WWE Mini-Draft 2014 (Information, General Discussion)

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE ME RUSEV FOR MY SHIT JOBBERS KLEE I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW


List of wrestlers I informed wrestlingforum.com of their talent before it became cool:
Sasha Banks / Rusev / Brad Maddox / Scott Dawson / Jason Jordan / Tye Dillinger / Baron Corbin / No Way Jose
Healytron is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 09:45 AM
drink it in, maann~!
 
STEVIETRON 5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,843
Points: 1,257
                     
Re: WWE Mini-Draft 2014 (Information, General Discussion)

Always knew I was gonna go over the budget Okay, I'll drop Zeb Colter (110K) and these stipulations,

No Disqualification (551K)
Ambulance Match (350K)
On a Pole Match (350K)
Falls Count Anywhere (350k)

That makes my budget 95,998. Sweet.

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

Also, I had a few questions Mascarita. Can I book my workhorses, Danielson and Cesaro in more than one matches on a single card? And the managers, can they do segments, like dance-offs and stuff?

*klee just bought the striked ones.


Last edited by STEVIETRON 5000; 04-24-2014 at 11:33 AM.
STEVIETRON 5000 is offline  
post #13 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 09:52 AM
Zombo
 
Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Playing catch with my neighbour, JM
Posts: 8,073
Points: 5,950
                     
Re: WWE Mini-Draft 2014 (Information, General Discussion)

Random Q's that are relevant to my strategy:

1) If you win a round and add two wrestlers to your roster / drop two, do you still have to remain under the $20m cap?

2) I'm assuming the answer is "no", but can you use a wrestler more than once on a card?

3) Can you re-use match stips / arenas on future shows?


Kappa is online now  
post #14 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 09:58 AM
drink it in, maann~!
 
STEVIETRON 5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,843
Points: 1,257
                     
Re: WWE Mini-Draft 2014 (Information, General Discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMBO View Post
Random Q's that are relevant to my strategy:

1) If you win a round and add two wrestlers to your roster / drop two, do you still have to remain under the $20m cap?

2) I'm assuming the answer is "no", but can you use a wrestler more than once on a card?

3) Can you re-use match stips / arenas on future shows?
I'd really like to know the about second one too. And as far as the third one goes, I believe stipulations are just like the wrestlers we bought, and yes, we can use them all we want.

Speaking of stipulations, I wouldn't mind trading the Tables Match (450K) to someone in need, for a decent midcarder in return of about the same price.


Last edited by STEVIETRON 5000; 04-24-2014 at 10:01 AM.
STEVIETRON 5000 is offline  
post #15 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 10:07 AM
The Loose Cannon
 
SHINSUKLEE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: From the Tokyo Dome all the way to full Sail. NXT presents.....
Posts: 5,810
Points: 3,130
                     
Re: WWE Mini-Draft 2014 (Information, General Discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVIE SWAG View Post
Always knew I was gonna go over the budget Okay, I'll drop Zeb Colter (110K) and these stipulations,

No Disqualification (551K)
Ambulance Match (350K)
On a Pole Match (350K)
Falls Count Anywhere (350k)

That makes my budget 95,998. Sweet.

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

Also, I had a few questions Mascarita. Can I book my workhorses, Danielson and Cesaro in more than one matches on a single card? And the managers, can they do segments, like dance-offs and stuff?
I want No DQ match stip and the on a pole match stip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSEV View Post
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE ME RUSEV FOR MY SHIT JOBBERS KLEE I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW

SHINSUKLEE is offline  
post #16 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 10:16 AM
drink it in, maann~!
 
STEVIETRON 5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,843
Points: 1,257
                     
Re: WWE Mini-Draft 2014 (Information, General Discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klee View Post
I want No DQ match stip and the on a pole match stip.
I don't have shit to trade, so you'll just have to pay me. 1.2M, and both the stipulations are yours. Deal?

STEVIETRON 5000 is offline  
post #17 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 10:19 AM
Either/Or
 
AlienBountyHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,260
Points: 0
                     
Re: WWE Mini-Draft 2014 (Information, General Discussion)

I was going to say I wanted the no DQ stip too, before realizing how much money Klee has and that he could easily outbid me if there had to be some sort of bidding war.



AlienBountyHunter is offline  
post #18 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 10:48 AM
The Loose Cannon
 
SHINSUKLEE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: From the Tokyo Dome all the way to full Sail. NXT presents.....
Posts: 5,810
Points: 3,130
                     
Re: WWE Mini-Draft 2014 (Information, General Discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVIE SWAG View Post
I don't have shit to trade, so you'll just have to pay me. 1.2M, and both the stipulations are yours. Deal?
Deal brother. *spits on hand and extends...*

SHINSUKLEE is offline  
post #19 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 10:54 AM
drink it in, maann~!
 
STEVIETRON 5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,843
Points: 1,257
                     
Re: WWE Mini-Draft 2014 (Information, General Discussion)


STEVIETRON 5000 is offline  
post #20 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 11:33 AM
Zombo
 
Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Playing catch with my neighbour, JM
Posts: 8,073
Points: 5,950
                     
Re: WWE Mini-Draft 2014 (Information, General Discussion)

I'd also like to point out that I have Vickie Guerrero as a manager only for $50,000 not listed in the OP under assets


Kappa is online now  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome