Location: As far as the government's concerned.. I'm dead.
WWE Mini-Draft 2014
It's one hour and 15 min to deadline. Ratman you can send in bids, but if both STEVIE & pickaxe will send their bids before the deadline too then they won't count. But if one of them no shows, your bids will count. That way you won't miss the first round.
This means that during the next round C3K and Klee will also re-bid for Cameron and RUSEV & Curry will rebid for McIntyre.
Free Agent List:
5. Cal Bishop
11. The Great Khali
23. Yoshi Tatsu
29. Slate Randall
Spoiler for List Round 2:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Summer Rae
3. Billy Gunn
5. The Miz
6. Brock Lesnar
7. Buddy Murphy
10. Travis Tyler
11. Vince McMahon (Manager Only)
12. Damien Sandow
14. Mark Henry
16. Darren Young
17. Tyson Kidd
18. Alexander Rusev
20. Vickie Guerrero (Manager Only)
21. Booker T (Manager Only)
23. Brie Bella
24. Justin Gabriel
25. C.J. Parker
26. Titus O'Neil
27. Alicia Fox
28. Evan Bourne
29. Curt Hawkins
30. Randy Orton
31. Veronica Lane
32. Eva Marie
33. Marcus Louis
34. Sawyer Fulton
Next deadline is Friday 23:59 Central. I will do a small writeup tomorrow when I wake up & also count your budgets & rosters.
EDIT: LOL BOTCH. "Bayley" & "Batista" look very much alike with tired eyes. Fixed.
Spoiler for Luchas of the Year List 2015:
-Flamita, Hijo de Fishman, Skyman vs. Fenix, Pentagon Jr. & Hijo del Fantasma (1/1/15 Arena San Juan Pantitlan, Estado de México)
-Rey Cometa vs. Cavernario (1/19/15 Fantasticamania Day 5)
-Prince Puma vs. Fenix (1/14/15 Lucha Underground)
-La Sombra vs. Máscara Dorada (1/19/15 Fantasticamania Day 5)
-Máscara Dorada vs. Negro Casas for the CMLL World Welterweight Championship (1/10/15 CMLL)
-CMLL Pequeno Reyes del Aire 2015 (1/6/15 CMLL)
-20-Man Aztec Warfare Match (1/7/15 Lucha Underground)
-Komander & Gigga vs. Rey Astral & Perfil (1/20/15 Arena El Angel Reynosa)
Last edited by Máscara Dorada; 04-10-2014 at 11:04 PM.
While we wait for Scott Halls Ghost to (hopefully) someday resume the Main History Draft, I decided to create a Mini-Draft that we can enjoy during this time. This draft will consist of only current WWE and NXT personnel. There will be 4 rounds where you can bid for all WWE On-Screen & NXT House Show personnel. The fifth rounds is a special round, where you can bid on venues & match stipulations.
1. There are 136 wrestlers & managers, divided into 4 groups of 34 people in each.
2. The list of people is entered into a online randomizer. The randomizer presents a list from No. 1 to No. 136 and that's the list I'm going with here. If there is any extreme unbalance in the tier level between the groups I might swap around a little.
3. The deadline everyday is 00:00 Central Time. Results will be up shortly after, at the latest 8:00 AM Central. The new round/list will be posted with the results.
4. There will be a venue & match stipulation bidding round. It will be the fifth & last round and will consist of 20 venues & 20 stipulations. You can bid for as many stipulations as you want, but only one venue! Should you not be able to capture a venue, you can try again in the final free agents round. If you should fail once again to capture a venue, they will be handed out randomly.
5. I will need no less than 8 but no more than 12 guys & gals for this! The first 12 to shout IN (Style points if you do it in a creative way) will be the competitors.
6. I will do minor writeups after each round. I will also keep track on your cash & your roster & all of that stuff will be in the OP once we get started!
Rules & How to Play (Most of it stolen from SHG)
- You all start with 20M dollars. Have fun.
- Each competitor sends their bids to me before the deadline, no exceptions.
- You bid on as many/few wrestlers as you want each round. You are not required to bid each round.
- The highest bidder wins the wrestler.
- Minimum bids of $100k, no maximum.
- If you decide to not make bids in a round, you have to say so in either PM or this thread.
- In the event of a tie, the highest bidders will be asked to re-submit bids to me.
- You can only submit bids ONCE per round. Once your bids are in, that's final.
- In the event of a tie in bids, the two or more bidders who tied will get another chance to make the capture the next round.
- You will be allowed to a maximum of 18 wrestlers on your roster. The minimum will be 8 for the first booking round.
- You can have a maximum of 6 and a minimum of 4 matches in the first round.
- You CANNOT bid over your budget. If you only have 5M for example, you can't bid 6M and then drop or trade someone else. You have to already have the amount you are bidding. Bids that are over your budget won't count and will be disregarded.
- If you hit above the 20M roof, you will be be automatically banned from bidding anymore until you PM me a confirmation of either a trade or a drop that puts you back under the roof.
- Drops give 100% money back while over the roof. If you drop while you are still under the roof, you will only get 50%
-Trades are allowed. You can discuss and suggest trades in this thread, but I need both involved to PM me with a confirmation that the trade is going down.
-THERE ARE NO SALARIES.
-The deadline for making trades will be one day after the deadline of the venue & stipulation round.
Free Agents (Wrestlers, Managers, Venues, & Match Stipulations that no one made a bid for)
-All bidding for free agents will happen after the Venue & Stipulation round and all the bids have to be in before the trade deadline. You can consider it the 6th round if you want.
-A list of all free agents & free stipulations & venues will be presented at the same time the Venues & Stipulations round results is presented
-There is no lower limit to how much you can bid for a free agent. You can bid 1 dollar if you want.
- Same as normal drafts: randomizer picks opponents, you put your cards up against each other, voters determine who moves on.
- Timings/match-ups will be determined and posted before the Booking Rounds commence.
- The winner each round will get to take up to two members of their opponents roster, and is allowed to drop up to two members of their own roster.
I made a pretty short OP, since I think most of you are familiar with drafts by now. If there is anything you don't understand however, feel free to ask. So good luck to you all, and please join!
1. CM Styles
2. Pickaxe Sir (no show)
9. Dr. Ian Malcolm.
10. STEVIE SWAG (No show)
Fuck, I had no idea the first list was already up, I thought we were still going through the signup process. Should've gone through all the pages, my bad On the upside, it doesn't look like I missed out on a lot of them though, besides there's plenty of rounds still left.