Location: As far as the government's concerned.. I'm dead.
Re: WWE Mini-Draft 2014
Originally Posted by STEVIE SWAG
Fuck, I had no idea the first list was already up, I thought we were still going through the signup process. Should've gone through all the pages, my bad On the upside, it doesn't look like I missed out on a lot of them though, besides there's plenty of rounds still left.
Will send the round two bids in a while.
Well, I did tell you when you joined that the list was on Page 2. Anyway, great to see that you just missed it and are back!
Dolph Ziggler (3.6M)
Bo Dallas (110K)
Corey Graves (600K)
Aiden English (350K)
Sylvester Lefort (300K)
Alex Riley (110K)
Bad News Barrett (1.8M)
Alberto del Rio (2,2M)
Santino Marella (450K)
1. Sheamus - 2.8M (DA) If this would have been a normal History Auction, DA would have captured Sheamus for 1.4M. That is a drop in the ocean really. DA made a perfect bid, just enough to bring home to gold & that will land him in the steals section of the first round. Nice one!
2. Potential midcarders (Curry) Curry picked up ALOT of talent in this round. In his own words, most of them were jobbers. But that's only half true really. Wrestlers like Alex Riley (110K), R-Truth (110K) & Sylvester Lefort (300K) could easily be utilized as the midcard base on the cards. Will be a lot of a lot of fun to see how Curry will book this. Even though "wasting" alot of money, Curry has now already built a solid card.
3. John Cena, RVD, Batista - 10M total (Ratman) Not a huge steal really, you got these guys for about what I expected. However getting 3 potential main eventers for only half your budget must be considered a steal.
1. Enzo Amore - 1.2M (RUSEV) My first thought when I saw this bid was really just "WHAT?" which went over into a
I mean, paying a lot for a favorite wrestler dosen't have to be waste if you really want that guy but in this case, I think I had 1 other bid on Amore, and that was in the 100-200k range. It's not as bad as what Gangrel & Manik went for in previous drafts, but it's close.
2. Dolph Ziggler - 3.6M (Curry) It's hard to call this a reach, considering it wasn't in a vacuum & actually a pretty close call. Still, 3.6M for Ziggler is a lot, considering he went for 1.250M in the last draft.
3. Roman Reigns - 5M (CM Styles) It's a quarter of your budget. It's alot of cash, but once again it wasn't really an a vacuum & others came pretty close. Still, it's going to land you in the reaches section.
No really dramatic steals or reaches yet, as usual in the first rounds. That will probably change in the coming rounds.
Here is the roster & budget count you've been asking for. The write up also includes a Steals & Reaches for fun. Will write a better one in the next round, it's my first time doing this so I made a little slow start in that matter.
Last edited by Man in the Suit : 04-11-2014 at 11:03 AM.