Wrestling Forum banner

WWE to document the WrestleMania 33 journeys of Rollins, Angle, Nikki and Bayley starting this Wednesday

2K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  Dolorian 
#1 ·
Ever wanted to experience WrestleMania through the eyes of a WWE Superstar?

You'll get the opportunity beginning this Wednesday, as WWE documents the WrestleMania journeys of Seth Rollins, Nikki Bella, Kurt Angle and Bayley across all digital and social platforms, including WWE.com, YouTube.com/WWE, and the official WWE Facebook page, as well as individual Superstar Facebook pages. Nikki's videos will also be featured on the official Bella Twins on YouTube channel.

Multiple videos will be posted each day, allowing you to discover how Nikki is working with her boyfriend, John Cena, to prepare for their bout against The Miz & Maryse, and how Seth Rollins is training for his Non-Sanctioned Match against Triple H. Find out what it's like for Raw Women's Champion Bayley to compete at her first WrestleMania, where she will defend her title against Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Nia Jax in a Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match. And follow Kurt Angle as he makes his long-awaited return to WWE, to take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame.

Additionally, we'll be covering all the sights and sounds of WrestleMania Week with our roving cameras, capturing Superstars as they take the trip of their lives on The Ultimate Thrill Ride. So stay tuned to WWE's digital and social platforms for a journey you won't forget.
Source: WWE.com

Would like to see what videos they release of Rollins, should be good and help build the feud further as well as hype the match.

#5 ·
Nikki getting that proposal?

EDIT: Don't they follow her round for Total Bellas/Total Divas anyway?

Reactions: Ace
#7 ·
I'm interested in seeing clips of Seth Rollins and Kurt Angle :mark:

#8 ·
I hate Nikki, and I like Bayley, but I only care for Rollins and Kurt. Seth because this is his own makeup for missing last year, and Kurt for so many obvious reasons. Also, I'm expecting some shoehorning propaganda about "The Revolution" in most of Bayley's time, so that doesn't have me excited for Bayley's portion. And like I said, I hate Nikki Bella, so...

#11 ·
They are defo running a proposal angle at Mania. The fact that they've been playing with this idea of 'John won't marry you' since the Nattie feud kinda reinforces the idea that it's happening.

Running a WWE 24 on her journey just adds that. There is legit no other reason to document her journey :lol

#12 ·
Don't care one bit about Nikki's

Angle's could be fun

Bayley's also could be good, but not a big fan of her

I just hope that they are not as lazy with the Rollins ones as they were with his RAW clips, they were showing his past documentary clips saying that they were recent lmao

#13 ·
Nikki has been the most useless person ever going in to a supposed big Wrestlemania match. She's literally added nothing to her storyline. Miz, Cena and Maryse have all been doing their job well to build their match, whilst Nikki just stands their waiting to kiss Cena at the end of every segment. She's a disgrace.

#18 ·
Ever wanted to experience WrestleMania through the eyes of a WWE Superstar?

Upon reading this I imagined a superstar doing a match with some sort of camera glasses and then making it a VR video

#22 ·
Will only watch Rollins'. The rest are scust.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.