RAW or Smackdown WM CardÉ

• RAW

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Smackdown Live

Votes: 6 27.3%

WrestleMania: RAW vs. Smackdown

1K views 16 replies 17 participants last post by  BulletClubFangirl 
#1 ·
Which brand will have a better showing at WM33?

In my honest opinion, I think it's 50/50.

Raw will probably have better matches than SmackDown, but I honestly think SmackDown matches will give us the "right" winner, while the Raw matches will give us a BS ending (as usual).

However, SmackDown is more unpredictable after WM. They have so many ways they can go. The same can be said for Raw, but lets be honest, the way that Raw has been booking since the brand split, it'll probably be wash, rinse and repeat.

#3 ·
Who has the stronger card for Wrestlemania 33? RAW or Smackdown?

If these were brand exclusive shows what would rather see:

RAW:

Goldberg (c) vs Brock Lesnar - Universal Championship
The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owners - United States Championship
Triple H vs. Seth Rollins
Bayley(c) vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - RAW Women's Championship
The Club (c) vs. Enzo and Cass vs. Sheamus and Cesaro - RAW Tag Team Titles
Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries - Cruiserweight Championship

Smackdown:

Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton - WWE Championship
Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin - Intercontinental Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella - Smackdown Women's Championship
John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse

#5 ·
Re: Wrestlemania: RAW vs. Smackdown

Who has the stronger card for Wrestlemania 33? RAW or Smackdown?

If these were brand exclusive shows what would rather see:

RAW:

Smackdown:

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella - Smackdown Women's Championship
Matches which genuinely interest me in bold. So 3-3. But when you look at the rest of the card I think Smackdown is superior. Mixed tag > Enzo and Cass coronation and anything in the Smackdown women's division >>>>> The history making flops with Bayley and Nia Jax

#6 ·

Raw and its not even close. Raw also has a better undercard. Neville/Aries is one of the matches I'm looking forward to the most. Then its Rollins-hhh,jericho/owens. Couldnt care less about the smackdown mainevent in orton-bray

#7 ·

RAW by a country mile

Bigger main event
Bigger vs Part time/non full time wrestler match
Say what you want about the shit RAW women's division but at least there's somewhat a reason for all 4 to be in the match, SD's women's match was just a clusterfuck where they're trying to get everybody & anybody (hopefully we don't get Santina :lol)
Only thing SD have over RAW is Cena :shrug

#9 ·

Neither really. People will say Raw has more big stars and they do but that doesn't give them an automatic win.

Both brand have their strong stories and matches going in. On Raw you have Rollins vs. HHH, Owens vs. Jericho, Aries vs. Neville. On Smackdown you've got Orton vs. Wyatt, the mixed tag that has at least been able to produce some entertaining segments, AJ doing his best Shawn Michaels impersonation against a McMahon.

And both have their weak spots. I don't care about either tag story. Both women's rosters are messes and not due to talent. The buzz has worn off for me for Lesnar vs. Reigns. And Taker vs. Roman is not a match I care to see because Taker is a shell of himself and they will not do anything to change Reigns.

So again, neither right now. It's a mixed bag on both sides.

#11 ·

KO/Jericho and HHH/Rollins are better than every program on SD put together.

Nothing on SD feels big. I mean, nothing on Raw necessarily feels big either but the above 2 feuds have been built wonderfully. I'm looking forward to and have been enjoying the Mizanin/Bella bitch feud lol but it's nothing more than a fun midcard attraction. I'm sure Corbin/Ambrose will be decent but again, it's nothing noteworthy. Shane/AJ is fucking laughable and shouldn't even be happening.

So yeah, even with Raw having 2 of the most boring & useless main event programs in years, it still has KO/Jericho & HHH/Rollins, both of which are the only things holding my interest this year.

#14 ·

Raw, it has bigger matches, the best storyline in the company right now (JerichoVOwens) and all around more hyped up card. I feel bad for SD because they got jack compared to Raw. SD should have atleast got the Undertaker match.

#15 ·
Vs.

Vs.

Vs.

Vs.

Vs.

Tried to match up the matches as close as I could. Raw has the better card by far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.