• Bayley

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Charlotte

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Sasha

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • Nia

Votes: 6 9.1%

Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax: RAW Women's Championship (Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match)

11K views 110 replies 75 participants last post by  TheMenace 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Bayley’s run as Raw Women’s Champion has been a dream come true, but she’ll have to deny her best friend, her most ardent foe and an unstoppable force at WrestleMania to prevent a rude awakening.

The beloved Raw Women’s Champion will defend her title against Sasha Banks, Charlotte Flair, and Nia Jax in a Fatal 4-Way Match at WrestleMania 33 that began to take shape as far back as December. That’s when Charlotte wrestled the title from Banks in a grueling WWE Iron Man Match, sending The Boss into a minor tailspin while Bayley rose up as The Queen’s most prominent foe in the process.

Even though Charlotte fended Bayley off at the Royal Rumble, a recovered Banks provided her friend with a decisive assist on Raw to dethrone The Queen — and then another at WWE Fastlane, snapping Charlotte’s pay-per-view streak and all but assuring Bayley will walk into her first Showcase of the Immortals as Raw Women’s Champion.

Thanks to Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon coming down on Charlotte’s side that Sasha’s interference cost Flair the Fastlane match, The Queen was able to wheel and deal her way to the big dance. Banks joined the field at the end of an impromptu friendly against Bayley that booked her passage to Orlando, and Jax followed suit two weeks later by defeating Bayley in a non-title contest to earn her place in the match. The next week, a pre-Raw announcement complicated things further, transforming the bout into a Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match and rendering Bayley's grip on her title in more danger than ever.

In a sense, perhaps it was always fated to be this way: The four most dominant figures of Raw’s Women’s division — the beloved champion, the dominant Queen, the rebounding Boss and the near-unstoppable Jax — finally clashing in an every-woman-for-herself battle. At the center of it all is Bayley, the dreamer who finally reached the mountaintop. But on April 2, streaming live at 7 ET/4 PT on WWE Network, we will see what happens when dreams and ambition collide.
So all they did is replace Becky Lynch with Bayley this year. How creative.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Re: Sasha Banks vs Bayley vs Charlotte - RAW Women's Championship

Who cares? They will all fall at the feet of EMMA!!!! When she returns sometime between now and 2025.

so all they did is replace Becky with Bayley this year. How creative.
Yeah those rumors of the SD Women's title match also being a multi woman match seems exceptionally creative in comparison.

Either way it's a match that's going to happen and I choose Sasha because realistically she is the least likely to win the match.

#4 ·
re: Bayley vs Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks vs Nia: RAW Women's Championship

Charlotte should have won by DQ at Fast Lane, keeping her ppv win streak until Wrestlemania, while Bayley keeps the title. But Fast Lane is not gonna go down in history for its genius booking so whatever.

Other than than this is better than a fatal fourway with Nia Jax. I don't know who wins, I'm gonna go with Charlotte with Asuka interrupting her next night on Raw.

#17 ·

Charlotte getting another shot kinda makes sense as she's had interference in both recent matches, but adding Banks to the match really doesn't at all.
Sasha belongs in the match just as much as Charlotte. She's the only reason Bayley is champion, she pretty much used Bayley to get in to the title match again. If Charlotte was champion she wouldn't be able to get another title shot since she lost at roadblock end of the line.

#8 ·

I knew there was no way they'd keep Charlotte out of this match, but I really wish this was just Sasha vs. Bayley. Hopefully, it leads to one of them pinning her and takes her out of the title picture. Then we can get that one on one match between them.

#9 ·

I think they will add jax to this and make it a fatal four way elimination with it coming down to Bayley and banks and banks winning either by heel turn or right after. You then have your program for rest of summer

Asuka is not on the list of those being called up post mania so those expecting her to come out will be disappointed. I don't see asuka dropping nxt title until summerslam at the earliest

#14 ·

I think they will add jax to this and make it a fatal four way elimination with it coming down to Bayley and banks and banks winning either by heel turn or right after. You then have your program for rest of summer

Asuka is not on the list of those being called up post mania so those expecting her to come out will be disappointed. I don't see asuka dropping nxt title until summerslam at the earliest
What call up list are you referring to? Who is on it?

#11 ·

Bayley really needs a clean win here and I hope she gets it. Obviously with her pinning Sasha. Charlotte needs some time away from the title.

#12 ·

Charlotte duh. Might as well rename the Raw Women's division after The Queen. At this rate, she will get to 17 reigns before Cena. Hey maybe that's what they are trying to achieve. She is a Flair after all....

And it is interesting this doesn't involve Nia Jax. Maybe that's why they had her lose to Sasha at Fastlane. The booking of the women on Raw's side is mind-boggling to say the least.

#13 ·

Hopefully this match is better than the one they had Clash of Champions, wasn't a big fan of that one.

Last year's Mania women's title match was arguably the best on the card, and the best women's match there's been in a long while, this one has a lot to live up to.

#16 ·

I can see two things here.
1) Sasha turns during the match and wins the title.
2) Sasha tries to turn during the match but it fails and Bayley beats her, leading to a brutal beatdown on RAW.
Hopefully this match is better than the one they had Clash of Champions, wasn't a big fan of that one.

Last year's Mania women's title match was arguably the best on the card, and the best women's match there's been in a long while, this one has a lot to live up to.
Clash of champions was booked as a Charlotte showcase match, like 90% of the offense was hers. I'd be stunned if they did the same thing here.

#18 ·

Im beyond excited for this match, now that Charlotte has finally lost anyone can win.
It will be a million times better and was much needed on an average looking Mania card.
At least it has the potential to steal the show.

#19 ·

What I think might happen is Bayley wins, next night on Raw Sasha comes out to congratulate her, and then attacks her. Thus turning Sasha heel and beginning Bayley V Sasha.

As for Charlotte, there's literally nowhere else for her to go, as Bayley will be the only babyface. The smart thing would have been to turn Emma babyface. Maybe an NXT girl will be called up and Charlotte will come out and attack her

#20 ·

i think Bayley's guna tap to her pal Sasha then come round and happily give the title over to her bff and they hug off into the distance under the fireworks as charlotte sits and scowls at the world.

#21 ·

Bayley should win here.
Weird how they decided to take Nia out of the match, who I think could have worked great in a multi-woman match, but whatever.

Hoping Sasha turns before mania.

The women have disappointed on PPVs in general besides WM, so here's hoping they deliver again this year.

#24 ·

Bayley should win. That said, I won't be surprised in the slightest if Charlotte does. A world without her in the title picture might be too much for Vince to comprehend.

Don't know where some people are getting the idea of Charlotte vs. Asuka coming out of this match. Even if WWE are planning to call Asuka up it certainly won't be before Brooklyn III. Neither will have any streak after Wrestlemania weekend either so there goes the one reason to rush into that feud.

#31 ·

OK, how the FUCK have we gone from excitement a couple of months ago about the RAW Women's title for Mania likely being Bayley V Sasha V Charlotte ...
To today, with everyone bitching that it's "just last year's match with Bayley instead of Becky".

This is the match we wanted, FFS!

I'd actually be just as happy if they added Nia to make it a 4-Way.
And this will probably be a contender for match of the night - given that AJ is being wasted on Shane.

This is one of the few announced Mania matches that I'm actually hyped for!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.