Hottest Diva Ever Contest: The Finals - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Hottest Diva

Maria Kanellis 24 11.54%
Trish Stratus 63 30.29%
Torrie Wilson 31 14.90%
Maryse 24 11.54%
AJ Lee 45 21.63%
Stacy Keibler 21 10.10%
Voters: 208. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 09-15-2013, 11:19 AM   #71 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
96powerstroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,232
96powerstroker needs to take rep more serious96powerstroker needs to take rep more serious96powerstroker needs to take rep more serious96powerstroker needs to take rep more serious96powerstroker needs to take rep more serious96powerstroker needs to take rep more serious
Default

Well at least Trish is winning hopefully Torrie near the front too. Think about the amount of guys that grew into manhood with these girls.
__________________
The Best
The Undertaker
Ric Flair
Ultimate Warrior R.I.P
Hulk Hogan
Stone Cold
96powerstroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-15-2013, 12:20 PM   #72 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ungratefulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,771
Ungratefulness has DAT HEATUngratefulness has DAT HEATUngratefulness has DAT HEATUngratefulness has DAT HEAT
Default Re: Hottest Diva Ever Contest: The Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96powerstroker View Post
Well at least Trish is winning hopefully Torrie near the front too. Think about the amount of guys that grew into manhood with these girls.
Well with obvious rejoiners/multiple accounters voting against AJ like him/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJLeeSux View Post
It's not an AJ hate thing it's the fact that AJ genuinely is not more attractive than any of the other divas she's up against. You can try to argue "oh different men have different tastes" that has nothing to do with it because you know for a fact that the first episode she debuted on NXT, absolutely no one looked at her and thought "wow this is the hottest diva in wwe history!". The only reason she's getting so many votes is because of factors other than her looks and not because people really think she's more attractive than the other divas. That's why people have a problem.
Who in this case has already been banned, I don't know how valid Trish winning is.
__________________
GOAT

Ungratefulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:35 PM   #73 (permalink)
Cesaro>Swagger.
 
brandiexoxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,265
brandiexoxo is getting a pushbrandiexoxo is getting a pushbrandiexoxo is getting a pushbrandiexoxo is getting a pushbrandiexoxo is getting a pushbrandiexoxo is getting a pushbrandiexoxo is getting a pushbrandiexoxo is getting a pushbrandiexoxo is getting a pushbrandiexoxo is getting a pushbrandiexoxo is getting a push
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ungratefulness View Post
Well with obvious rejoiners/multiple accounters voting against AJ like him/her



Who in this case has already been banned, I don't know how valid Trish winning is.
Dude, get a grip. Trish is hotter.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________
brandiexoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:39 PM   #74 (permalink)
I'll never be lonesome again.
 
L-DOPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 4,959
L-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a push
Default Re: Hottest Diva Ever Contest: The Finals

the word opinion is lost on a lot of people in this thread
__________________


I'm a Laura Stevenson guy
L-DOPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:43 PM   #75 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,362
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Hottest Diva Ever Contest: The Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
the word opinion is lost on a lot of people in this thread
No dude, if you think AJ is hotter you're wrong. Didn't you go to school? They clearly teach us in biology class that Trish Stratus is more attractive than AJ Lee.

Gosh some people in this thread are so ignorant, we're just stating facts here and you're being blind AJ marks!
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:53 PM   #76 (permalink)
BADA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 22,489
Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Hottest Diva Ever Contest: The Finals

ITT: people that need to calm down.
__________________


Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets



Brye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #77 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,542
RoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hottest Diva Ever Contest: The Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
I can't believe you had to explain an opinion so in depth to these people.
Happens a lot in life, we don't teach debate that well in American Schools. Mostly it's just an extracurricular activity. And even then, the focus is more on talking fast and trying to win the argument instead of having a discussion.
__________________
Join the "Other" Wrestling TV & Internet Show Thread!


We complain about crappy wrestling and try to set you up with new wrestling promotions you've never heard of before!

We're like Cupids! But instead of fixing you up with hot chicks, it's big sweaty dudes in tights!


  • Full episodes!
  • 100% Free & Legal!
  • Alter the Power Rankings with your top three recommendations!
RoosterSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #78 (permalink)
Untamed Malicious Brute
 
Trublez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,217
Trublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missedTrublez probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hottest Diva Ever Contest: The Finals

Everyone in this thread is forgetting one thing. The fact that this isn't even the real final thread so none of the results matter anyway so where the hell has swbabes got to? I swear he was pissed that he wasn't the one that made this thread yesterday.

And Ungratefulness I think you're overestimating the amount of losers that would actually create multiple accounts just to vote against AJ.
__________________
Trublez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #79 (permalink)
HENDO
 
CHAIN GANG DONNACHA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 7,286
CHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Hottest Diva Ever Contest: The Finals



"Calm Down, Calm Down"
CHAIN GANG DONNACHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #80 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Russia,Moscow
Posts: 600
Pycckue should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPycckue should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPycckue should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPycckue should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPycckue should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Hottest Diva Ever Contest: The Finals

Aj and Maryse
Pycckue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios