Super Smash Bros. - Page 9 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 17Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 1034 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 01:43 PM
Paradise
 
Nostalgia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,735
Points: 0
                     
Re: Super Smash Bros.

Anyone been playing any of the Smash games lately?

For the past couple of months I've gotten into them again, I first got back into Melee exclusively because it's my favorite Smash game and it's more of a competitive game then Brawl and I enjoy it more because of that, but I've also got back into Brawl recently too because my brother prefers Brawl and we always play together. We're both pretty good Smash players and we always have competitive matches, it's a lot of good fun. I've got back into watching competitive Smash matches on YouTube too and they're enjoyable and you can always learn new things to make yourself better at the game. Would love to go to a Smash Tournament one day.
Nostalgia is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 1034 (permalink) Old 09-14-2013, 10:34 AM Thread Starter
Hello
 
Daiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Viridian City
Posts: 4,561
Points: 39
                     
Re: Super Smash Bros.

Another new character has been revealed!

Spoiler for ???:


OP has been updated.


AwShit / A$AP / CHAMPviaDQ / why2cj / NemesisDivina
Daiko is offline  
post #83 of 1034 (permalink) Old 09-14-2013, 10:45 AM
Wrestling's ZEUS
 
OXITRON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Oceania
Posts: 10,892
Points: 1,910
                     
Re: Super Smash Bros.

I didn't even notice you made this thread... wat


What a surprise Peach is back .

Any character that was in both Melee and Brawl has like a 9/10 chance of coming back. Any that were in all three are definitely coming back.

I'm with Nostalgia though, if Meta Knight comes back he needs to be the fucking weakest bastard. Shit tier development.
I'd much prefer him not existing at all but whatever.

Fucked how Olimar, Wii Fit Trainer and Pit were announced before Captain GOAT...

I'm also hoping that Zoroark isn't the Pokemon that takes Lucario's place. I think Zoroark is cool but it doesn't fit the niche that Mewtwo and Lucario did. It would feel really weird. So I hope it's a XY Pokemon instead. I would actually love to see Xerneas and Yveltal both playable characters...

This would be the only reason for me to buy a Wii U though, if I actually had a disposable income.


K Y A R Y


CHECK OUT MY WWE & NXT BLOG
UPDATED WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT
@ oxitron.blogspot.com.au


LAST UPDATE: NXT TAKEOVER: RIVAL


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Acquired Taste
did you know I snatch kids at night and shower them with racial slurs?
OXITRON is offline  
post #84 of 1034 (permalink) Old 09-16-2013, 05:55 AM
Paradise
 
Nostalgia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,735
Points: 0
                     
Re: Super Smash Bros.

Never liked Peach, so I don't care about her, but we all knew she was coming back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxitron View Post
Any character that was in both Melee and Brawl has like a 9/10 chance of coming back. Any that were in all three are definitely coming back.
Yeah, I'm just waiting for Falco to be confirmed. He was my favorite character in Melee and one of my favorites in Brawl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxitron View Post
I'm with Nostalgia though, if Meta Knight comes back he needs to be the fucking weakest bastard. Shit tier development.
I'd much prefer him not existing at all but whatever.
Meta Knight definitely needs to be nerfed, but he doesn't need to be destroyed. Brawl destroyed some characters by nerfing them too hard, examples are Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff and Ganondorf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxitron View Post
Fucked how Olimar, Wii Fit Trainer and Pit were announced before Captain GOAT...
Anyone else think Wii Fit Trainer is just retarded? It's already the most stupidest character in the history of Super Smash Bros, easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxitron View Post
This would be the only reason for me to buy a Wii U though, if I actually had a disposable income.
Agreed.
Nostalgia is offline  
post #85 of 1034 (permalink) Old 09-16-2013, 06:26 AM
Proud #NewBlack
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 23,335
Points: 908
                     
Re: Super Smash Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Anyone been playing any of the Smash games lately?

For the past couple of months I've gotten into them again, I first got back into Melee exclusively because it's my favorite Smash game and it's more of a competitive game then Brawl and I enjoy it more because of that, but I've also got back into Brawl recently too because my brother prefers Brawl and we always play together. We're both pretty good Smash players and we always have competitive matches, it's a lot of good fun. I've got back into watching competitive Smash matches on YouTube too and they're enjoyable and you can always learn new things to make yourself better at the game. Would love to go to a Smash Tournament one day.
Me and my sis play from time to time and we always end up getting too competitive and start yelling/laughing when Diddy refuses to friggin die. lol


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (WELCOME TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX.
swagger_ROCKS is online now  
post #86 of 1034 (permalink) Old 09-16-2013, 08:23 AM
Paradise
 
Nostalgia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,735
Points: 0
                     
Re: Super Smash Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Me and my sis play from time to time and we always end up getting too competitive and start yelling/laughing when Diddy refuses to friggin die. lol
Cool, which one of you plays as Diddy Kong?

I've recently discovered Diddy Kong, and play as him occasionally. He's got good power, but also he's fast, and he's a small target which helps him avoid moves and combos better. He also has good approach options, camping abilities and good recovery options, it's no wonder why he's such a high tier character.
Nostalgia is offline  
post #87 of 1034 (permalink) Old 09-26-2013, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
Hello
 
Daiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Viridian City
Posts: 4,561
Points: 39
                     
Re: Super Smash Bros.

Challenger Approaching!

Spoiler for ???:


OP has been updated.


AwShit / A$AP / CHAMPviaDQ / why2cj / NemesisDivina
Daiko is offline  
post #88 of 1034 (permalink) Old 09-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Paradise
 
Nostalgia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,735
Points: 0
                     
Re: Super Smash Bros.

That's twice in this thread now where I've made a post, and thread goes dead for a few weeks until Daiko bumps to announce a new character.

I guess with this game still not coming out for a while there's not much to talk about yet.
Nostalgia is offline  
post #89 of 1034 (permalink) Old 09-26-2013, 12:29 PM
¡Ole! ¡Ole! ¡Ole!
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 24,066
Points: 951
                     
Re: Super Smash Bros.

Woot, Toon Link.
Sephiroth is offline  
post #90 of 1034 (permalink) Old 09-26-2013, 01:06 PM
The Red Beast
 
Sith Rollins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 19,726
Points: 1,752
                     
Re: Super Smash Bros.

I feel like looking for my Wii and playing some SSBB again. Hopefully they'll announce someone interesting soon, after Megaman it seems they've slowed down. I really only use Mario though so hopefully the next 5 characters are some kind of Mario clones.


Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD



Spoiler for CalaRollins:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calahart View Post
I regret going into twitter when really I needed the sleep. First thing I see when I go on? Leighla posting Seth dicks. I went from groggy to woke in a heartbeat and man... Seth is hot.
Sith Rollins is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome