[QUOTE=Hannibal Lector;21420705]Are you actually serious? Okay then lets start with the facts:
- 100$/£70 cheaper
not true anymore
- Again, PSN+ is a cheaper subscription than Xbox Live by around £8/$10 on average for a year fee
Yep, but if its anything like last time it will suck and have no ends of problems becuse of how cheep it is, maybe they CAN do better since they do charge now, but I'm not holding my breath,
- It is 40% smaller than the Xbox making it more versatile for room placement
a game boy is way more then 40% smallaer, at this size if you cant move either you have problems.
opinion with bieng "better" nothing on the ps3 beat Gears for me, of course gears went on to long but still.
- The PS4 has factually better specs: About 300 more GPU cores, .6 more Terraflops, about 3000MHz more in system memory and over 100Gb/s more in System Memory Bandwidth
and most if not all of that is so manute you wont notcie a diffreint
more or less its like saying its a "split 2nd faster"
- No extra charge for services like Netflix on the PS4 i.e. you don't require PSN+ to use services like Netflix, whereas with the Xbox, a Gold subscription is necessary to use these services
this comes back to 360 and ps3, 360? pay for it, not to many problems, ps3? free but always gettign hacked, turned off, not woking cause its free, you get what you pay for, you dont pay for it its not that good.,
- Allows you to connect and cross play with a PSVita meaning you can continue to play games without requiring your PS4. Microsoft has no service like such.
but its greatly limited AND requires you to buy yet another thing, which had microsoft done something like that, you would have complained it was just a way to rake in money
Everything above is factual, so I ask again, was your question meant to be taken seriously?
Becsue like four options, and info that "was true" but was no longer?
and half your "truths" did not mean its better, just cause you can play on the Vista dose not make it better
I will list below my opinions on why I think the PS4 is better subjectively, and I'm not some Sony fanboy because I owned and used a 360 for 6 years, but here goes:
So in summary how does ALL of that get outweighed by anything positive the Xbox has? It simply doesn't in any way shape or form.
We KNOW microsoft can handle its servers\apps, ps3 had so many problems due to them not charging