Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Jan 2010
Re: Wii U's weak sales hurt Nintendo earnings
- 32GB hard drive in 2013. 5GB system update at launch + future updates + game updates. You will need an external hard drive. FAIL
- You cannot re-download your old WiiWare games straight onto your brand new Wii U, even if they are linked to your Club Nintendo account. You must transfer via USB to make them playable on your Wii U. So do not sell your old Wii if you want to re-download them. FAIL
- Non-existent marketing toward adult gamers. FAIL
- No system-wide achievements. Games may have achievements but there will be no total accumulation instead you can post your accomplishments on Miiverse... Fail?
- MiiVerse. Upcoming Video Game Social Networking. Posts will take up to 30 minutes to actually be posted after being processed by a human resource team paid by Nintendo. FAIL LOLOL "WE MUST REMOVE THEM DICK DRAWINGZ"
And about the Wii, it actually had a LOT of great exclusive games, that wasn't the problem. The problem was the hardware, online service, shitty WiiMote, achievements, third party games being inferior to 360/PS3.
Edit: Also Sony has a cross buy feature so you can buy a game once on PS/Vita and it's playable on each. Nintendo has no clue about this feature or its usefulness. FAIL
Know what I hate? When a piece of shit faggot like you pisses all over my fucking thread.
I'm going to kick your fucking ass if I find out where you live, fairy. I'm a fucking black belt and I ain't even fucking kidding. Fuck you and your Mom, I jizzed in her mouth and she LOVED it. Then I backhanded that bitch and moonwalked out of your trailer.
Now, go ahead. Tell me she died of cancer. Tell me she was in a car crash. Tell me she can only move her fucking eyelids. Yeah, why don't you tell me some sentimental bullshit that will make me 'ashamed' of what I just said.
You pricks are all the same, and if we met in real life I'd bury my boot up your ass. I get more sex than you, little man. So pogo on that you stupid cunt.
Last edited by PartFive; 02-03-2013 at 05:51 AM.