Fire Emblem: Awakening (Feb. 4th, 2013) "The best game the 3DS has to offer" - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-20-2013, 03:12 AM   #41 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Feb. 4th, 2013) "The best game the 3DS has to offer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Ether, you know the first DLC (MARTH!) is free until March right?

Get it ASAP
I've had him, I used him at the start but I haven't used him after say chapter 12. Generic model/stance, no dialogue, no support, no marriage (same with all DLC/Spotpass characters), it's a waste of time. The only good thing about him is that he's a unique class, but that's not enough to get me to use him.

I'm on chapter 19 right now, my playthrough has been near perfect outside of 1 major fuck up (Sumia) and the fact that I didn't know how marriage worked for awhile so Chrom married "Maiden". I'm pissed at that, not to mention I think that also fucked his child out of some skills. Oh well, another reason to do a second playthrough.

Am I the only one who actually likes the story? Everywhere I'm reading is saying that it's horrible, I disagree
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!

Last edited by Ether : 02-20-2013 at 03:15 AM.
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-20-2013, 08:12 AM   #42 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Smif-N-Wessun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The 36 Chambers
Posts: 1,420
Smif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friends
Default Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Feb. 4th, 2013) "The best game the 3DS has to offer"

Dammit, hearing all these praises makes me wanna play this a LOT, but I'm so genuinely disinterested in everything else about the 3DS... Argh.
__________________

^furious, projects self-image onto others^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
“Kevin Nash is right. Smaller guys don’t draw. I mean who would pay any money to watch itty bitty guys like Mayweather or Paquiao?"
Talent/charisma draws. Not size.
Smif-N-Wessun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #43 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Feb. 4th, 2013) "The best game the 3DS has to offer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smif-N-Wessun View Post
Dammit, hearing all these praises makes me wanna play this a LOT, but I'm so genuinely disinterested in everything else about the 3DS... Argh.
Donkey Kong Returns 3DS
Castlevania
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Games coming out soon to look forward to (last two will both be out in March), and Super Mario 3D Land/NSMB2 are great games that are out now
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:31 AM   #44 (permalink)
Don't give up on the gravy
 
obby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10,314
obby is making a name for themselvesobby is making a name for themselvesobby is making a name for themselvesobby is making a name for themselvesobby is making a name for themselvesobby is making a name for themselvesobby is making a name for themselvesobby is making a name for themselvesobby is making a name for themselvesobby is making a name for themselvesobby is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Feb. 4th, 2013) "The best game the 3DS has to offer"

wait, Marth, Roy and Ike are DLC?

AREN'T THEY THE ONLY FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS?
__________________
obby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:58 AM   #45 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Feb. 4th, 2013) "The best game the 3DS has to offer"

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:27 PM   #46 (permalink)
Hawkguy, Bro
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 22,606
Sephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Feb. 4th, 2013) "The best game the 3DS has to offer"

I'm loving my Dark Flier Sumia. What a fucking beast. Galeforce is insane.

Oh and she married Chrom
__________________
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:55 AM   #47 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Feb. 4th, 2013) "The best game the 3DS has to offer"

Yeah I think that's the canon marriage, I'm def going to do that on my second playthrough.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:56 PM   #48 (permalink)
Hombre Campeón Deportes
 
Aid180's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 7,006
Aid180 is getting a pushAid180 is getting a pushAid180 is getting a pushAid180 is getting a pushAid180 is getting a pushAid180 is getting a pushAid180 is getting a pushAid180 is getting a pushAid180 is getting a pushAid180 is getting a pushAid180 is getting a push
Default Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Feb. 4th, 2013) "The best game the 3DS has to offer"

Yeah. I actually really like the Pegasus knights in general in this game. Sumia, Cordelia, Cynthia, Severa, Morgan, Lissa, and Lucina all have Galeforce for me right now.

I also put Sumia and Chrom together. I felt it made the most sense. Chrom can also go with Maribelle, Sully, or Olivia, so I might try Olivia my next playthrough.
__________________
Bears - Bulls - Braves - Blackhawks - Bulldogs

Aid180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:21 PM   #49 (permalink)
Hawkguy, Bro
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 22,606
Sephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Feb. 4th, 2013) "The best game the 3DS has to offer"

I kind of really love the chapter 13 stuff. Plus she has Aether and Galeforce, fuck yeah
__________________
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:36 AM   #50 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Xander45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Planet Funk
Posts: 3,121
Xander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening (Feb. 4th, 2013) "The best game the 3DS has to offer"

Not out here until the 19th of April Dammit all
__________________
Xander45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios