Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart, more - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-23-2013, 11:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
Believe in Seth Rollins
 
Sith Rollins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 17,431
Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

I bought a Wii only to play Brawl, wonder if I'll be silly enough again to buy a Wii U for the next installment.
__________________

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-23-2013, 11:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,417
Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

OP could really do with a source link...
__________________


Avatar Mafia: Town Savior
2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 10,061
cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

Wii U is just another dreamcast; something kind of new, but stupid, and not as good as what's already out.

With that said a new Zelda!

Ziggler mark, just go to IGN our google new wii u games. Its actually kind of old news.
__________________
"Little Jiminy Cricket"; Fantasy Wrestling Leauge




The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pizza Is My Business
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 22,870
Sephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
OP could really do with a source link...
Sorry, I was on my phone.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...lda-mario-more
__________________
Sephiroth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Free from SCOTT STEINER
 
Curry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,932
Curry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missed
Default Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

Nintendo are robbing themselves of my money again. Won't be buying these because I don't want a Wii U, just like I won't be gettin Pokemon X/Y because I don't want a 3DS.
__________________
Curry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
Scooty Puff Jr Sucks!
 
Scooty Puff Jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,447
Scooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missed
Default Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

Fuck yeah Zelda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium Walls View Post
I hope the Wii U fails. It's even worse than the original Wii and that's saying something.
lol wut?
__________________
My Deviant Art, Check it

Scooty Puff Jr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 594
Kun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Curry I View Post
Nintendo are robbing themselves of my money again. Won't be buying these because I don't want a Wii U, just like I won't be gettin Pokemon X/Y because I don't want a 3DS.
So..er... what exactly is your point here? They should release these games on the Wii because you don't want a Wii U?

Don't get me wrong, even with the price drop (around 100 cheaper now) I'm still not sold on buying the system. There's like one good game and that's ZombiU and it's nowhere near good enough to buy a system for.

These games however? I'd buy a Wii U for Xenoblade 2 alone, never mind Zelda HD, Wind Waker HD and all the rest.

I don't get people sometimes. You complained about lack of HD. You got HD. Don't like the touch screen controller? Don't use it. There's a reason why they ripped off the 360 controller and it comes with the premium package. Yet people still complain.
Kun10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,570
reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei together?

Isnt the second game based on satan?
__________________
reDREDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
Scooty Puff Jr Sucks!
 
Scooty Puff Jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,447
Scooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missed
Default Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kun10 View Post
So..er... what exactly is your point here? They should release these games on the Wii because you don't want a Wii U?

Don't get me wrong, even with the price drop (around 100 cheaper now) I'm still not sold on buying the system. There's like one good game and that's ZombiU and it's nowhere near good enough to buy a system for.

These games however? I'd buy a Wii U for Xenoblade 2 alone, never mind Zelda HD, Wind Waker HD and all the rest.

I don't get people sometimes. You complained about lack of HD. You got HD. Don't like the touch screen controller? Don't use it. There's a reason why they ripped off the 360 controller and it comes with the premium package. Yet people still complain.
Gamers are like wrestling fans, they gotta bitch about something, regardless of the fact that what they previously bitched about was responded by said gaming company positivly.
__________________
My Deviant Art, Check it

Scooty Puff Jr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
Pizza Is My Business
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 22,870
Sephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei together?

Isnt the second game based on satan?
Killing God, killing satan, shooting yourself in the head with a gun every night, its all in a days work for MegaTen games.

Just go lay on a stack of comics, I'll explain when I come over later for a quickie.
__________________
Sephiroth is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios