Edit: God Jessica Alba sucks. Can't even read a fucking cue card? You should quit acting.
Fuck yeah at Dishonored winning.
Acting isn't done with cue cards ...
Anyways, if Phantom Pain is Metal Gear why on Earth would you try to make it look like another game? That picture still doesn't sell me that its a subliminal message. Someone just added words to it to make it fit because quite frankly why would it be a T instead of an I? I could be wrong, I'm not even saying it isn't MGS 5 but it makes no sense since we already got a trailer a few months ago that was 8 minutes long.
Lets also not forget that its a 360 game as well as a PS3 game and MGS is a PS3 exclusive. Now, if this is Kojima's handy work then thats pretty awesome but there are things kind of pointing against it as well as in favor of it. IDK, unless we get a definitive answer. I'm still not sold on the secret MGS sign , you can make a lot of words from it or none at all
Re: Spike VGA Awards 10 aka HOLY FUCK AT PHANTOM PAIN! I WANT NOW!
Stinger, the MGS game that announced a few months ago was a "prequel" to MGS V called MGS: Ground Zeroes. THIS is the actual MGS V (or Ground Zeroes is being renamed).
And the text thing is pretty damning because the "Phantom Pain" logo is used with Metal Gear Solid font and when you use the same font to write METAL GEAR SOLID V, it matches up perfectly with the lines.
But don't let that evidence win you over:
1. The guy in flames, its Colonel Volgin from MGS 3. Want more proof? Wearing the same pants.
2. Soldiers in the trailer are wearing FOX Unit outfits.
3. At the beginning, it shows some petals floating in the air...same as the ones shown during the Boss fight in MGS 3.
4. The bandage wrapped around the protagonists head that covers his eye? Same eye that Big Boss has a patch over.
5. IDENTICAL scar under right eye that Big Boss has in Ground Zeroes. IDENTICAL.
6. The creator of Phantom Pain is a man named Joakim....anagram KOJIMA.
7. At the VGAs, people who worked for Konami were wearing "Phantom Pain" or "Moby Dick Studios" shirts.
8. Flaming whale? Unicorn? Forget that imagery....PSYCHO MANTIS is shown at the end.
If you're wondering, "What? When was Big Boss ever in a coma?" Well, this fits in with MGS lore. Big Boss was in a coma at one point and this is when Zero extracted his DNA to create the Les Enfantes Teribles (sp?) Project. AKA the project that created the Sons of Big Boss, his clones: Solid, Liquid, and Liquidus Snake.
tl;dr, it is a MGS game.
To those who loved this world...
and knew friendly company therein...
this Reunion is for you.