You rate RAGE as one of the best FPS you've ever played? That game was a massive flop and a huge disappointment in every way.
BioShock absolutely rapes the face off every other FPS ever made. Even the great Half-Life 2.
Oh yeah, Bioshock. I remember that title. That was the game where:
- There were a grand total of two enemy variants.
- The story went down hill in the second half of the game.
- The level design was ridiculously rudimentary (collect all pieces of x to access next area, over and over again)
- The escort mission was tacked on as an afterthought.
- The end boss was rubbish.
- The ending cinematics were rubbish.
- The game was touted as an open world RPG, but turned out to be a straightforward shooter.
Bioshock: one of the most overrated games in history.
He is the cornerstone of WWE and he is the reason that this business runs.
Re: Best first person shooters you've ever played?
I dislike FFS and shooters in general. They bore me as it's just press A at something on the screen until it falls down dramatically, repeat. It would have to be a pretty special game to make me like it and the few that I have enjoyed are Doom, Goldeneye and Halo 1 (the rest of the series sucked). All of which are classics.