Halo 4 or Black Ops 2? - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Halo 4 or Blacks Ops 2?
Halo 4 18 51.43%
Black Ops 2 17 48.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Freeloader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
I explained to you in a pretty lengthy post how it played differently to all other Halo's and you just come back with a post saying that it plays identical while apparently disregarding all the different things I explained without any reasoning.
Which I read. Look, the game controls the same. The Spartans jump the same height, the assault rifle has been EXACTLY THE SAME for years, covenant weapons look identical. That was my point, you just made it sound like Halo Reach played completely different and every other Halo was delivered by god himself or something. But ok I get it, you hate Reach.

Gonna go play Reach online after football here, then go to Halo 4 and flip back n forth a bit with more direct comparisons.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic205268_1.gif
Freeloader is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 10:50 PM
¡Ole! ¡Ole! ¡Ole!
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 23,659
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

My guy jumps the same height as your guy. Legitimate complaint.
Sephiroth is offline  
post #53 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Freeloader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
My guy jumps the same height as your guy. Legitimate complaint.
Who's complaining?

Oh right, you're trolling. Yawn. :matt

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic205268_1.gif
Freeloader is offline  
post #54 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 06:32 AM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,909
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

That's wrong anyway, you don't jump as high in Reach. Also, the Assault rifle is quite a lot more powerful in Halo 4. Covenant weapons apparently look identical even though they changed the covenant weapons they put in the game in Reach and have changed them again in Halo 4. Also, what a weapon looks like has no impact on gameplay so I don't see your point.

I don't hate Reach, I think it was a good game but I got bored of it after a while which didn't happen with any of the other Halo games.
Karma101 is offline  
post #55 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 07:06 AM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Freeloader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
That's wrong anyway, you don't jump as high in Reach. Also, the Assault rifle is quite a lot more powerful in Halo 4. Covenant weapons apparently look identical even though they changed the covenant weapons they put in the game in Reach and have changed them again in Halo 4. Also, what a weapon looks like has no impact on gameplay so I don't see your point.
:henry

Ok - everything about Reach sucks and is bad, and the same stuff in Halo 4 is great.

Better? I mean, afterall, you also insisted that nobody liked Reach, and I showed a ton of people that did.



Here - just for you.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic205268_1.gif
Freeloader is offline  
post #56 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 07:53 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Chibi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: uk
Posts: 2,304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

I dont get why people say one is so different to the other. They dont feel any different in any way to me. The elites still have shields and still react the same way honk blarg etc grunts are still little wimps. the weapons dont feel any different. I thought the Reach campaign was great, I enjoyed the groups of spartans and soldiers and ODST's just simply defending a planet as best they could more than the story of chief
Chibi is offline  
post #57 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 10:36 AM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,909
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
:henry

Ok - everything about Reach sucks and is bad, and the same stuff in Halo 4 is great.

Better? I mean, afterall, you also insisted that nobody liked Reach, and I showed a ton of people that did.



Here - just for you.
Don't really know what you're trying to do now, seems like you're changing the subject tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi View Post
I dont get why people say one is so different to the other. They dont feel any different in any way to me. The elites still have shields and still react the same way honk blarg etc grunts are still little wimps. the weapons dont feel any different. I thought the Reach campaign was great, I enjoyed the groups of spartans and soldiers and ODST's just simply defending a planet as best they could more than the story of chief
I agree campaign generally feels the same but I'm talking about the MP.
Karma101 is offline  
post #58 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 10:40 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
WhiteW0lf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 139
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

Played both. Pick Halo 4 for the campaign or Black Ops 2 for the multiplayer.

http://www.lusogamer.com/playstation-network/killzone_3_2/gamercard_default/catalyst360.png
WhiteW0lf is offline  
post #59 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Wraaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

Halo 4 ofc, Black ops has only 1 nice feature and thats ZOMBIES!

http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/ptzbf7o8/cmpunkk.png
Wraaith is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome