Learning to break kayfabe
Join Date: Oct 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
GTA V News Update (12/11/12)
Hey guys, I'm going to do this all the time now, to keep you guys updated in one thread. Hopefully this gets stickied as well, as this should keep everyone updated.
I will update the Title's Date every time the thread changes inside. So, let's begin with the latest news, which is huge.
In the GameInformer cover story, we found out some major things about the game which was revealed to be released in Spring 2013.
Here is a broken down list of announcements!
- GTA V will consist of 3 Main Protagonists. Trevor, Michael and Franklin
- Trevor is a Maniacal drug addict and life long criminal, Michael is an
Ex Bank robber now living in the high life in Los Santos following a deal with the FIB (Real Name: FBI) and Finally, Franklin is a young gang member who has gone into a repoman business.
- The biggest news revealed was the fact that the map of GTA V, will be Bigger than Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV and San Andreas' maps COMBINED! Hence the reason why there are now 3 main characters.
- You can in free roam, or even during a mission, push out into a Google Earth style view and switch characters.
- Each character will have skill sets. Weight won't be a factor like it was in San Andreas, but Rockstar confirmed you can still go to the gym.
- You can now play mini-games in your spare time, more than ever. Like a full 18 hole Golf course, Tennis and much more. (Here's hoping to be able to join into a backyard game of Baseball!)
- Also added, are the dynamic missions from RDR. So, you could be driving along a road, and head off-road, only to come across a two car accident, with dead bodies around, crime tape and investigators around the area. you can then join in and help out with the investigation if you like. This was the only confirmed dynamic mission so far, im sure there are heaps more!
- Other pedestrians are now mo-capped. They will interact with your character more often.
- The level of detail in the map will be better than ever. As we know now, the map is going to be huge, and Rockstar say that this is an attempt to re-create Los Angeles as best as possible, of course with names being re-named.
- With the detail, Rockstar said you can go as far as seeing sprinklers on the ground, Dogs barking and raging agains't fences, even foot traffic wearing down the floor/tiles. The detail goes as far as actually seeing the branding in HD on shopping items, including the smallest of Food cans!
- Real Estate will not return, so you can't purchase property as you could in San Andreas.
- Rockstar have confirmed that this installment of GTA will have the highest number of Vehicles in the game. Including Quad Bikes and the return of normal PushBikes. Jets are also confirmed. (Im hoping passenger airlines are in too, i love flying those, like flight sim)
- GunPlay and Combat have been improved also!
- Vehicles feel more realistic than ever, like a Car Racing Game according to Rockstar.
- A NEW TRAILER WILL BE RELEASED NOVEMBER 14th!
- Multiplayer is bigger than ever according to Rockstar, this to be revealed later on though!
That's it for the first batch of news from this past week, all of that coming from the cover story in the GameInformer.
Let me know if you would like me to keep this thread going, i hope it goes well!
The Road to Wrestlemania XXX
Wrestlemania Ticket: [x]
Wrestlemania Axxess Ticket: [x]
Travel Package Accommodation: [x]
WWE Raw Ticket: [x]
WWE Hall of Fame Ticket: [x]
$50 French Quarter Voucher: [x]
Flights: [ ]
Miami Accommodation: [ ]
New York Accommodation: [ ]
Los Angeles Accommodation: [ ]