PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
Proud #NewBlack
 
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced

Big Daddy
Cole MacGrath
Evil Cole MacGrath
Colonel Radec
Dante
Fat Princess
Heihachi Mishima
Jak and Daxter
Kratos
Nariko
Nathan Drake
PaRappa the Rapper
Raiden
Ratchet and Clank
Sackboy
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Sly Cooper
Spike
Sweet Tooth
Toro

Source: IGN

Holy fuck, now I know what people meant by "weak roster", of course there's no telling who we're getting via DLC, but I only see like 5 guys I want to play as.
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 01:23 AM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Freeloader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic View Post
Big Daddy
Cole MacGrath
Evil Cole MacGrath
Colonel Radec
Dante
Fat Princess
Heihachi Mishima
Jak and Daxter
Kratos
Nariko
Nathan Drake
PaRappa the Rapper
Raiden
Ratchet and Clank
Sackboy
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Sly Cooper
Spike
Sweet Tooth
Toro

Source: IGN

Holy fuck, now I know what people meant by "weak roster", of course there's no telling who we're getting via DLC, but I only see like 5 guys I want to play as.
There are even less people I want to play as in Super Smash Brothers to be honest. The lineup is fine IMO. I don't know who people wanted besides the ones listed. Some Disgaea characters would be nice I suppose. Actually, Laharl & Etna really should be in this game. That's kind of an oversight if he/they were simply looked over - that entire series has been Sony exclusive and awesome.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic205268_1.gif
Freeloader is offline  
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 01:27 AM
Buried SCOTT STEINER
 
CHUCK E CHEESE'S HOLIDAY ARCADE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,836
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Noobs will be using Cole McGrath.

http://i.imgur.com/3Apdo.jpg
CHUCK E CHEESE'S HOLIDAY ARCADE is offline  
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 01:35 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 6+9=69
Posts: 2,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced

Ill be using sweet tooth
Dark_Link is offline  
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 01:44 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Mr. Fluffykins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 200
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced

lame roster

Mr. Fluffykins is offline  
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Freeloader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcade View Post
Noobs will be using Cole McGrath.
I would think Kratos would be the most used character. Certainly the first person I would use, though the Big Daddy might be fun.

I want to know who else people think should be in the game. I suggested Laharl and Etna. Who else (that is a actual possibility) is missing?

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic205268_1.gif
Freeloader is offline  
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 09:15 AM
LOLTNA
 
Pwoper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,576
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced

Pretty cool roster.

Characters I will be using the most:

Spike
Nathan Drake
Sackboy
Sly Cooper
Ratchet And Clank

Pwoper is offline  
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 06:15 PM
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy
 
Fid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mooresville, IN
Posts: 3,590
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced

Besides Toro, Parappa and Fat Princess, I like no problem with the roster. And the only time I hope I run into any of those three is during the story mode. Two Cole MacGrath's made me scratch my head at first. They could of just pulled a Sheik/Zelda deal from Smash Bros with him. If Sony decides to go and make some DLC characters Spyro, Crash and Lara Croft come to mind. Maybe even a Resident Evil character like Chris Redfield or somebody. I have no problems with the roster. But if Spyro and Crash especially become DLC. It would make me a lot happier.


STAND BACK!
Fid is offline  
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 08:25 PM
Buried SCOTT STEINER
 
CHUCK E CHEESE'S HOLIDAY ARCADE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,836
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
I would think Kratos would be the most used character. Certainly the first person I would use, though the Big Daddy might be fun.

I want to know who else people think should be in the game. I suggested Laharl and Etna. Who else (that is a actual possibility) is missing?
I forgot about Kratos.

If I ever play this game, then I'll be using Heihachi Mishima since I like Tekken.

http://i.imgur.com/3Apdo.jpg
CHUCK E CHEESE'S HOLIDAY ARCADE is offline  
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 08:28 PM
hello
 
ANDERSON'S XMAS STOCKING FULL OF JOY!~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: EGame is WOAT
Posts: 18,097
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fid View Post
Besides Toro, Parappa and Fat Princess, I like no problem with the roster. And the only time I hope I run into any of those three is during the story mode. Two Cole MacGrath's made me scratch my head at first. They could of just pulled a Sheik/Zelda deal from Smash Bros with him. If Sony decides to go and make some DLC characters Spyro, Crash and Lara Croft come to mind. Maybe even a Resident Evil character like Chris Redfield or somebody. I have no problems with the roster. But if Spyro and Crash especially become DLC. It would make me a lot happier.
I find it baffling that they aren't already included anyways, especially the first 3 you mentioned.

***

ANDERSON'S XMAS STOCKING FULL OF JOY!~ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome