Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   Video Games (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/video-games/)
-   -   PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/video-games/637738-ps-all-stars-default-roster-announced.html)

Scooty Puff Jr 09-28-2012 04:38 PM

PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced
 
Big Daddy
Cole MacGrath
Evil Cole MacGrath
Colonel Radec
Dante
Fat Princess
Heihachi Mishima
Jak and Daxter
Kratos
Nariko
Nathan Drake
PaRappa the Rapper
Raiden
Ratchet and Clank
Sackboy
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Sly Cooper
Spike
Sweet Tooth
Toro

Source: IGN

Holy fuck, now I know what people meant by "weak roster", of course there's no telling who we're getting via DLC, but I only see like 5 guys I want to play as.

Freeloader 09-30-2012 12:23 AM

Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vic (Post 12072615)
Big Daddy
Cole MacGrath
Evil Cole MacGrath
Colonel Radec
Dante
Fat Princess
Heihachi Mishima
Jak and Daxter
Kratos
Nariko
Nathan Drake
PaRappa the Rapper
Raiden
Ratchet and Clank
Sackboy
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Sly Cooper
Spike
Sweet Tooth
Toro

Source: IGN

Holy fuck, now I know what people meant by "weak roster", of course there's no telling who we're getting via DLC, but I only see like 5 guys I want to play as.

There are even less people I want to play as in Super Smash Brothers to be honest. The lineup is fine IMO. I don't know who people wanted besides the ones listed. Some Disgaea characters would be nice I suppose. Actually, Laharl & Etna really should be in this game. That's kind of an oversight if he/they were simply looked over - that entire series has been Sony exclusive and awesome.

Arcade 09-30-2012 12:27 AM

Noobs will be using Cole McGrath.

Dark_Link 09-30-2012 12:35 AM

Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced
 
Ill be using sweet tooth

Mr. Fluffykins 09-30-2012 12:44 AM

Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced
 
lame roster

Freeloader 09-30-2012 01:12 AM

Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arcade (Post 12076755)
Noobs will be using Cole McGrath.

I would think Kratos would be the most used character. Certainly the first person I would use, though the Big Daddy might be fun.

I want to know who else people think should be in the game. I suggested Laharl and Etna. Who else (that is a actual possibility) is missing?

Pwoper 09-30-2012 08:15 AM

Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced
 
Pretty cool roster.

Characters I will be using the most:

Spike
Nathan Drake
Sackboy
Sly Cooper
Ratchet And Clank

Fid 09-30-2012 05:15 PM

Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced
 
Besides Toro, Parappa and Fat Princess, I like no problem with the roster. And the only time I hope I run into any of those three is during the story mode. Two Cole MacGrath's made me scratch my head at first. They could of just pulled a Sheik/Zelda deal from Smash Bros with him. If Sony decides to go and make some DLC characters Spyro, Crash and Lara Croft come to mind. Maybe even a Resident Evil character like Chris Redfield or somebody. I have no problems with the roster. But if Spyro and Crash especially become DLC. It would make me a lot happier.

Arcade 09-30-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeloader (Post 12076816)
I would think Kratos would be the most used character. Certainly the first person I would use, though the Big Daddy might be fun.

I want to know who else people think should be in the game. I suggested Laharl and Etna. Who else (that is a actual possibility) is missing?

I forgot about Kratos.

If I ever play this game, then I'll be using Heihachi Mishima since I like Tekken.

Renegade™ 09-30-2012 07:28 PM

Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fid (Post 12078837)
Besides Toro, Parappa and Fat Princess, I like no problem with the roster. And the only time I hope I run into any of those three is during the story mode. Two Cole MacGrath's made me scratch my head at first. They could of just pulled a Sheik/Zelda deal from Smash Bros with him. If Sony decides to go and make some DLC characters Spyro, Crash and Lara Croft come to mind. Maybe even a Resident Evil character like Chris Redfield or somebody. I have no problems with the roster. But if Spyro and Crash especially become DLC. It would make me a lot happier.

I find it baffling that they aren't already included anyways, especially the first 3 you mentioned.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2