Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed? - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
Duke Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,184
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Nintendo has been exceptionally awful with their marketing towards the WiiU.Its pretty unbelievable , I wont get it and quite frankly I'm not excited by pretty much the same graphics as the wii only cleaned up and a keyboard for a controller


What kind of keyboard are you using? Also, the graphics are considerably better than the Wii.

Duke Silver is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
Proud #NewBlack
 
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,916
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Nintendo has been exceptionally awful with their marketing towards the WiiU.Its pretty unbelievable , I wont get it and quite frankly I'm not excited by pretty much the same graphics as the wii only cleaned up and a keyboard for a controller
lol all of these press conferences throughout the year talking almost specifically about the Wii U is bad marketing?
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo is offline  
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 600
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

^ I didn't know the Wii was HD either. All those hours spent playing Xenoblade Chronicles in crappy quality... *sigh*.
Kun10 is offline  
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,121
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic View Post
lol all of these press conferences throughout the year talking almost specifically about the Wii U is bad marketing?
Throughout the year? Not at all. Alot of people don't even know what it really is and what game company refuses to tell you what the release date is, what launch games tehre are and how much its going to cost? A lot of people have been complaining about the way Nintendo is going about their marketing , its been awful .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Droese View Post


What kind of keyboard are you using? Also, the graphics are considerably better than the Wii.
Its a large controller , calling it a keyboard was merely just poking fun but its a stupid controller. Decent idea but its too big , there's a reason why they made a pro controller because game devsc don't like the stupid thing.Also the graphics are "considerably" better, their actual wii u games look exactly the same as the wii just cleaned up. Infact, most of what they've shown(like Zombiu) they're wii graphics just more enhanced. Hell theres a reason why game devs are disappointed with the hardware...because it sucks."More powerful" yet it will never run a game like Crysis
Stinger Fan is offline  
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 04:38 PM
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: US
Posts: 10,846
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

Nintendo has pounded into our faces the new system for a while now. Plus, they keep mentioning how it will be competitive against Playstation and Xbox; so no more multi-platform games (really only on 360 and PS3). Many new games are being shown being played specifically only on Wii U. I personally didn't pay much attention to E3 and don't read a lot of gaming news (other than Game informer occasionally) but I still have heard a lot about it.

Maybe you're just dumb.

Join the Greatest Group on WF: Cesaro World Order




The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Xbox is about to become the next water cooler.
 
Max Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 495
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

I actually heard alot bad things about it and many game designers cancelled their games with them like Tomb Raider and Battlefield 3.




lol me a cat lover
Max Mouse is offline  
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Stinger Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,121
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Nintendo has pounded into our faces the new system for a while now. Plus, they keep mentioning how it will be competitive against Playstation and Xbox; so no more multi-platform games (really only on 360 and PS3). Many new games are being shown being played specifically only on Wii U. I personally didn't pay much attention to E3 and don't read a lot of gaming news (other than Game informer occasionally) but I still have heard a lot about it.

Maybe you're just dumb.
Nintendo did not pound it into anyones face. Just because YOU know it doesn't mean the masses do. Tell me, if they are giving info away

When does it come out?How much does it cost?Is the pro controller separate?Does it come with any games?No they haven't given ANTHING away and it comes out within 2 months yet NO real info has come out. Fact is, you're into nintendo I'm guessing so ya you know a little more but the fact is, most people have no clue what it is and even some think its jsut some add on to the wii. I'm not dumb, just realistic so stop with your childish crap trying to bash people.

You also make no sense, first you say Nintendo pounds it into your face then you say you hardly read up on it..what one is it? Can't be both just to support your argument

Fact is, its an underwhelming piece of technology that doesn't live up to the 360 or ps3. It may have newer specs but hardly does that make it better.Just compare ps3 version of batman to wii u version which one looks better?But I guess that doesn't count
Stinger Fan is offline  
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 10:55 PM
~Believe~
 
JeffHardyFanatic88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,404
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

I intend to buy a PS3 before I buy a WIIU, I am more interested in a few upcoming PS3 games then I am the WIIU. Plus some new upcoming Nintendo 3DS games will keep me busy. I definitely will be buying a WIIU but not right away.
JeffHardyFanatic88 is offline  
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 01:31 AM
I Can't Breathe!
 
Legasee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,876
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

Let me know when the release date for the new Xbox or PlayStation is annouced, then I will be interested.

Legasee is offline  
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 600
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wii U Details Leaked, Date As Well Price And Bundles Revealed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legasee View Post
Let me know when the release date for the new Xbox or PlayStation is annouced, then I will be interested.
Then why bother posting in this thread? Always wondered why people go in to a thread just to say 'this doesn't interest me in the slightest'.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
When does it come out?How much does it cost?Is the pro controller separate?Does it come with any games?No they haven't given ANTHING away and it comes out within 2 months yet NO real info has come out. Fact is, you're into nintendo I'm guessing so ya you know a little more but the fact is, most people have no clue what it is and even some think its jsut some add on to the wii. I'm not dumb, just realistic so stop with your childish crap trying to bash people.

You also make no sense, first you say Nintendo pounds it into your face then you say you hardly read up on it..what one is it? Can't be both just to support your argument

Fact is, its an underwhelming piece of technology that doesn't live up to the 360 or ps3. It may have newer specs but hardly does that make it better.Just compare ps3 version of batman to wii u version which one looks better?But I guess that doesn't count
So it hasn't been advertised well because 2 months before its release we don't know the price or what comes with it? I just bought a 3DS recently and I didn't even know it didn't come with an adapter until I was standing in the shop. Didn't stop me from buying it. Everybody knows about the Wii U. You're acting as if nobody knows it's even being made. The hype and adverts will come soon. What else would you have them do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Mouse View Post
I actually heard alot bad things about it and many game designers cancelled their games with them like Tomb Raider and Battlefield 3.
People are overreacting to the whole 'not as powerful as the PS3/360' thing. Battlefield 3 isn't coming out on the Wii U but Battlefield 4 is. And Tomb Raider was never coming out on the Wii U some magazine made a mistake.
Kun10 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome