FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-01-2012, 07:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Altered State
 
booned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,818
booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000
Default FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion




So who's looking forward to it?







Ultimate Team looks sexy with the introduction of seasons in UT and the fact that the best players wont be price locked at 1,000,000 coins at launch.

But you all probably have not heard about the best new feature... WHITE HART LANE. That is all.

__________________



It is common to hear of a peasant's dream of striving for knighthood as an
escape from hardship, but who would ever think it possible?
booned is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-01-2012, 08:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000
Default Re: FIFA 13

Did I miss something? Didn't get from that trailer how players won't be price fixed, it's always happened and it will probably continue to happen. Pissed at them putting seasons in UT though, h2h seasons was a joke and sweat all around as soon as you got past division 6.

Career and core gameplay still looks as good as ever though
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hail and Kill
 
The Manowarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where The Lines Overlap
Posts: 8,604
The Manowarrior 8001 - 8500The Manowarrior 8001 - 8500The Manowarrior 8001 - 8500The Manowarrior 8001 - 8500The Manowarrior 8001 - 8500The Manowarrior 8001 - 8500The Manowarrior 8001 - 8500The Manowarrior 8001 - 8500The Manowarrior 8001 - 8500The Manowarrior 8001 - 8500The Manowarrior 8001 - 8500
Default Re: FIFA 13

4 weeks of waiting. I can't wait that much!
__________________
I accept Hayley Williams rep.

The Manowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 140
KB# 24 101 - 250KB# 24 101 - 250KB# 24 101 - 250
Default Re: FIFA 13

It was preordered, along with 2k13 just the other week.

I didnt play much of FIFA 12, but this year I plan on getting right into it.

This year, I will definitely be diving into that ultimate team mode and giving that whirl.

Will the game be updated with all the latest transfers? ie - modric and vdv not in Spurs?
KB# 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000
Default Re: FIFA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB# 24 View Post
It was preordered, along with 2k13 just the other week.

I didnt play much of FIFA 12, but this year I plan on getting right into it.

This year, I will definitely be diving into that ultimate team mode and giving that whirl.

Will the game be updated with all the latest transfers? ie - modric and vdv not in Spurs?
Yes it will, but good luck trying to do very well in it without spending real $, it's been almost impossible. Of course, there's also the daily hacking that goes on, but not sure if EA has fixed that. I sold my game in April after making 1k off selling coins and people were still getting hacked then, would be nice if someone can confirm
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Altered State
 
booned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,818
booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000
Default Re: FIFA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Did I miss something? Didn't get from that trailer how players won't be price fixed, it's always happened and it will probably continue to happen. Pissed at them putting seasons in UT though, h2h seasons was a joke and sweat all around as soon as you got past division 6.

Career and core gameplay still looks as good as ever though
From what I can gather, you can pick a star player from the start of a UT career.

Obviously people are going to be picking Messi and Ronaldo, so that means having them on the market for stupid money wont happen as there will be lots of them around.

Sure price fixing will be there when more players (TOTW etc) are added, but from the start everyone will have an even playing ground. Not give players an advantage just cause some guys got lucky opening packs with mothers credit card.
__________________



It is common to hear of a peasant's dream of striving for knighthood as an
escape from hardship, but who would ever think it possible?
booned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000
Default Re: FIFA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by booned View Post
From what I can gather, you can pick a star player from the start of a UT career.

Obviously people are going to be picking Messi and Ronaldo, so that means having them on the market for stupid money wont happen as there will be lots of them around.

Sure price fixing will be there when more players (TOTW etc) are added, but from the start everyone will have an even playing ground and not just cause some guys got lucky opening packs with mothers credit card.
I saw that at the beginning, but it has to be deeper than that. Who is going to pick a goalie who will likely only be worth 20k at most in a month over Messi? Plus, it would kill off alot of the $ EA makes off this. Maybe it will give you a star player from that league, or just a simple gold player.
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD
 
Seb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Penguin
Posts: 15,479
Seb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on rep
Default Re: FIFA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Yes it will, but good luck trying to do very well in it without spending real $, it's been almost impossible. Of course, there's also the daily hacking that goes on, but not sure if EA has fixed that. I sold my game in April after making 1k off selling coins and people were still getting hacked then, would be nice if someone can confirm
You don't have to spend any money, just learn the market and trade. I'm not very good but I can easily make 5-10K per day.

Also, you lose those Messi/Ronaldo star players after 10 games iirc. There's coin multipliers you can buy though.

Game should be awesome. First touch control means good players will be good, instead of just fast players being good. Really excited for UT Seasons and Attacking Intelligence.

__________________
Seb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000
Default Re: FIFA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
You don't have to spend any money, just learn the market and trade. I'm not very good but I can easily make 5-10K per day.

Also, you lose those Messi/Ronaldo star players after 10 games iirc. There's coin multipliers you can buy though.

Game should be awesome. First touch control means good players will be good, instead of just fast players being good.

Thanks for this, makes sense.

And 5-10k isn't really alot, I was talking about like 500k+ and having all IF teams. The only real method is the 59th minute (which is completely dead now due to it being all over youtube), getting lucky in a pack, or price fixing. I admit, I've price fixed before. You can call me a dick, but if people keep buying the cards for 25k more than it was originally valued or more, I have to keep doing it. You can work the market, yes, but players have gotten alot smarter. Back in fifa 11, I traded a gold contract and got TOTY Robinho. Sadly, it doesn't happen that way anymore.

Working the market does work, but you have to be up at like 1-3 AM and try to get silver players on low bids. At least, that's how I did it. Got 2 Maikon Leites for 15k and 20k in about a week
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Altered State
 
booned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,818
booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000
Default Re: FIFA 13

They've added extra security to reduce the hacking. Also, you can only use real money at certain times in the week now instead of all the time.

I was making 40k a session trading healing cards.

Mass buying them for 400 / 500 coins and selling them for double the price. Easy money.

Doesnt work too well now though because the market is dying for FIFA 12.
__________________



It is common to hear of a peasant's dream of striving for knighthood as an
escape from hardship, but who would ever think it possible?

Last edited by booned : 09-01-2012 at 11:00 AM.
booned is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios